Thoughts on BBK LTs w/ catted X & Flows

• Sponsors (?)

They still need to call me on pricing so I might not be able to order till tomorrow but I do have a question. Since I'm going w/ LTs, do I need to run a shorty X? & I thought all shorty Xs don't have cats. Is that true?

Well its going on a mach I guess you need to get the parts for like a 99 cobra , headers and BBk matching short catted x pipe are made with ball and socket flanges so you dont have to worry about leaks , they are made to fit and fit well they do , I got everything through summit , even the )2 sensor extensions for $918 , ceramic coated headers , they look like 1000 bucks by themselves .

get the car on four jack stands , take your time , on that car I would drop the K member and install them yourself , its time consuming but not impossible , I learned a trick from GI Joe on here when I visited T&Js in GA to get my car tuned for my blower . They use the BBK but the split the drivers side with a half inch gap in the flange so you dont have to monkey with the dipstick tube , makes it alot easier . The flange is so thick you dont have to worry about it sealing even if you cut a gap in it , they are made really nice .