tint........how much did you guys pay?

I paid $150 for mine, it is 20% all the way around. No waranty because it is darker than the legal limit, 35% is the legal limit here. It is plenty dark enough in the day, any darker and it would be to dark to see out at night.
photodisplay.php

• Sponsors (?)

paid 170 inc tax and lifetime warranty, got 35% tint on all 5 windows, wish i woulda went with 20% thats more of the look i'm going for, live and learn though, still the 35% is nice just not quite dark enough.

I paid $200 for 5% on the rears and 20% on the sides - lifetime warranty included...around here, thats about what everyone charges...looks awesome, but awful backing into the garage @ night...keep your fingers crossed for me tho - MI laws say no tint on the sides!

I've got 20% all around. Just had the rear window re-done, $190 to remove and replace. Failed inspection in Oct 04 and still drivin around with the red rejected on the windshield, but gonna remove the front and sides this Oct, get inspected, then get retinted right afterwards. It was harder to see at night when I first got the car (it was already tinted), but I got used to it and don't even notice it any more.