to trade or not to trade

just got done speaking with a gentleman about a swap consisting of me trading my 90 white vert for a mint 85 silver gt t-top car.i have several thousand dollars in my vert including a complete black interior swap,and countless performance mods.his car is a 85 gt t-top silver that he says is completely stock except for true dual exhaust conversion,8.8 conversion ,and weld wheels.
my question is for the future what would be the most collectible? i believe the only thing that really hurts my vert is it was formerly a triple white car until i put black interior in.all the mods on the 85 i would consider mandatory protection to inferior parts with the exception of the welds. whats your opinion?:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

I would need pics of both, but it is just about what you are into. I like my vert but wouldn't mind a ttop car, I don't think I would trade it though unless it was an 87 ttop notch. Its ultimately up to you

YES,CANADIAN,BUT WE ARE NOT AVERAGE,WE ARE STANGNET MEMBERS!
LOL! just kidding man,yeah i know what you are saying it takes a special breed,but i have truly always loved 4 eyed cars.these are the cars ive owned
1.86 coupe v-8 5spd orig.
2.79 pace car "wish i had that back"
3.80 coupe with a 4.2 auto "crappy engine"
4.85 coupe v8 5spd conversion
5.84 coupe 20th anniv.replica
6.91 lx hatch v8 auto rare tita.frost w/leather
7.86v8 auto coupe
8.90 gt vert triple white
9.89 coupe 4 to v8 conv.in process.
also had a 87 lx black 5.0 that never finished and a 94 gt black on black 5spd that i drove home and stripped just to build the 89 coupe listed above.

jeremey thomas said:
unless you cant tell i am deathly hooked on coupes.ive only owned 3 hatches and 1 vert,and to be honest i really never got attatched to the vert.you can see it on cardomain listed under 90306vert.

If that's the case, I don't see the arguement. Deep down, you already know what you want, pimp-juice. So get your coupeizzle fo ****zle my nizzle.

the 85 isn't a coupe but if you can't get attached to the vert then I say why not, I am very attached to my vert and I don't think I have the guts to ever part with it. It has sentimental value

Ya I know it's not a coupe grey5.0beast, but if the guy is more a kin to coupes, then he'll run into the same situation with gt. He'll look at it, put money into it, but that coupe will be dancing around in the back of his membrane driving him insane, ya dig what I'm spraying? He should just get a coupe, point blank.