To whom it may concern

alriiiight, i gotta get this off my chest and only mustang owners can prolly understand. Tonight, i was doing some shopping with my mom at Victoria Gardens, an outside mall for the ones who never heard of it in cali. Alright, I know i have 98 GT, and it has a bunch of bolt ons, its quick, but everyone knows a bolted on PI mustang will sweep one pretty bad, ive had personal experiance of gettin my ass handed to a guy with just full exhaust, headers to tailpipes. So anyways....KIDS....WTF has happened to society....i seriously cannot recall be this retarded in my entire life when i was in highschool or middle school....second problem....kids...not tryin to bag on the NON-PI guys here, but dude, kids are giving those sweet rides a bad name....a dumbass 16 year old today followed me all the way from the mall to the 15 freeway...tryin to race....im with my mom:nono: ...come on...shes old...and shes my mom....this idoit in the other mustang, from what i can tell, has nothing done to it besides a cat-back crappy exhaust...and its an auto :notnice: no offense, but dude....so im heading up baseline, going to the frwy, and he zips pass me, trying to initiate a race, i back off, we stop at the light. he begins reving that beat down p.o.s. (he does have people in his car) and drops it in gear. dumb tard lost control and went offroading (hopped the curb) and nailed a semi small tree. oh and he lost control in front of me and my mom.....WTF, he could have damaged my car, then i woulda really kicked his arse. So, point im tryin to make, not being a dick, but dude, NON-PI guys cannot take a new edge unless they have some serious bolt ons, such as heads/cams, pi swap/ supercharger or whatever and guys, im not dissin at all here, but some ''kids'' need to just seriously know. Especially highschool kids cause one tonight seriously ****ed up. And the 96-98 GTs are the most popular from what i know these days for two simple reasons, they're pretty cheap, and they are very clean. So, point making tonight....if your a 16-18 yr old kid in highschool.....CHILL THE "F" OUT..i almost got hurt tonight because of his dumbass. So young ones, do me a favor, be responsible....you have your whole life ahead of you ....chill out.....and if you young ones do have a 96-98 gt with a couple of mods.....be happy...cause honestly, thats a nice car, i remember how happy i was when i got mine, but look, perfect example, kid tonight F'd up...and i dont think his daddy is gonna buy him another one.

I seem to be rambling...my bad, im pissed....:mad:

• Sponsors (?)

I understand bro. But your making a few different complaints: So IF he had major bold ons/FI you would have raced? :shrug: Also Its not that he has a slow car, he is just a dumbass kid with a "fast" car.

i think what hes saying is that they (young kids) all think theyre the **** with their non-pi stangs, trying to race everybody like a ****in ricer. they really do give us a bad name. they should :Track:

I see a ridiculously spoiled kid that either got a PI auto as a handout, or is borrowing daddy's car, and just HAS to show off to his friends. I'll be the first to admit that I've done some dumb things as a kid, but I would never do anything to endanger my friends like that.

iI am 18..so i guess i am farely young to own an 01 GT....but i respect myself and my car....i have not once street raced because we lost a very close family friend because of street racing a few years back.....he was rear ended by one.....i do not think it is every kid who drives like an *******, but majority do..........i understand where you are coming from being pissed off, i always have guys in civics and other POS pulling up beside me and revving and starting at me like brian spilner and it is really annoying

I think his point was that it's easy to eff yourself up (and others) when you are irresponsible behind the wheel. Teens have that invincible mentality and will do stupid stuff (I know I did :nonono: ) but wrecking your car while trying to initiate a race is dumb. I bet this wouldn't happen if mommy and daddy didn't buy that car!

Let face it, there are stupid people in the world and not all of them are kids. I am 24 and I did PLENTY of stupid things in my first couple cars when I was in high school. Burnt out clutches and tires galore, but I learned from my mistakes.

Also, how did you know he was a non-pi?

Let face it, there are stupid people in the world and not all of them are kids. I am 24 and I did PLENTY of stupid things in my first couple cars when I was in high school. Burnt out clutches and tires galore, but I learned from my mistakes.

Also, how did you know he was a non-pi?

IM pretty sure it wasnt a PI...one....that kid looked like a Tard....so im pretty sure he didnt have one....and judging from the looks of the car, i mean, a guy with a 96-98 mustang wit a pi swap should be taking care of it more than it looked right? ? ? OOOOoooO, he also had those clear taillights....real gay lol.

i have a good amount of work to my car and can still admit that a PI stang is prolly faster more than likely. But i've pulled better 1/4 mile times while at the track than any stock 99+ GT that i've lined up against. It's all about how you drive, and im not talking about winning a race - i'm talking about being smart and knowledgeable about your car's limits - that guy's a TOOL BAG

i feel ya man. hell, im still barely older than most high school kids, but some kids just take it too far. mostly just for ****s and giggles or they are a little impaired behind the wheel with some buddies in the car. But to try and screw with you WHILE your mother was in the car :rlaugh: what are were they thinkin seriously? :nonono:

A rear wheel drive V8 should NOT be a kids first car. I cant remember the number of times i've almost killed myself while learning to drive (with my first 2 cars both being gt mustangs) its all about respect....for yourself, other drivers and the car. And no offense to younger members on here, but most newer/young drivers dont develop that kind of respect until they've had a near death experience or some other really bad accident.

i feel ya man. hell, im still barely older than most high school kids, but some kids just take it too far. mostly just for ****s and giggles or they are a little impaired behind the wheel with some buddies in the car. But to try and screw with you WHILE your mother was in the car :rlaugh: what are were they thinkin seriously? :nonono:

A rear wheel drive V8 should NOT be a kids first car. I cant remember the number of times i've almost killed myself while learning to drive (with my first 2 cars both being gt mustangs) its all about respect....for yourself, other drivers and the car. And no offense to younger members on here, but most newer/young drivers dont develop that kind of respect until they've had a near death experience or some other really bad accident.

exactly, i remember i was suppose to get my brothers 5.0 when i started driving, but i didnt, and i got stuck with a 99 v6 automatic mustang :nonono: then my senior year i got my 98 GT....and honestly, thank god i drove the v6 first cause tthat was seriously my beat up car and i that car really taught me a lot about driving before i got behind the wheel of a 98...i mean, those are not that fast, but fast enough for a 17 yr old u know....and as far as develop that respect...i always like telling kids that because every time i do...they think im full of ****....cause thats what i thought when my brother was tellin me that was i was 17....and yes, it was not until we did have a near death experiance that i really straightened my shiiiiit up...and now, i have a completely different thought process....but yeah, that guy was a total douche.

i have a good amount of work to my car and can still admit that a PI stang is prolly faster more than likely. But i've pulled better 1/4 mile times while at the track than any stock 99+ GT that i've lined up against. It's all about how you drive, and im not talking about winning a race - i'm talking about being smart and knowledgeable about your car's limits - that guy's a TOOL BAG

I know the 96-98 capabilities......and i know your car, along with other rides here....and very different.....good owners make good drivers which in the end make beautiful respectable cars....like yours, and you know ur mods and all that stuff...but dude, this 16 yr....cant explain his decisions that night.....his facial expression was of one ....kinda like his first time ever seeing titties lol...i dunno how this ties in...but thats the only way i can explain his immaturity. lol

im 17.. my gt's light bolt ons, long tubes and full exhaust.. gears tuner all that stuff. I don't really think its fair to stereo type 16-18 year old kids.. Admitedly, yes there are stupid iddiotic and retarded children with NPI gt's that think there beyond badass and everyone should bow down.. i've run into them. At the same time, a guy thats 50 years old, with a NPI thunderturd talks trash about my car and how i'm naive young iddiotic kid who thinks he owns a hot rod.. when my car would whipe the floor with his. I installed my longtubes by myself.. every single thing on my car i've done, and its not the first time.. so please just don't stereotype.. basically if you just walked up to me with that type of attitude assuming im an iddiotic kid with the car, you'd get either a punch in the face or the middle finger. Sorry, just not cool, stereotypes=bad

I have more problems with 5.0s than any other Mustangs. Most of the Mustangs around here are in pretty nice shape but everyone thinks if they throw on an exhaust and CAI they are top dog. I've had a few cars chase me down and try racing me, at first I'll ignore them but after a bit I'll just blow their doors off.

One guy started a rumor that my car was actually a "drag car" and wasn't street legal because he tired racing me and I laid about 50ft of rubber from a 20mph roll. LOL

im 17.. my gt's light bolt ons, long tubes and full exhaust.. gears tuner all that stuff. I don't really think its fair to stereo type 16-18 year old kids.. Admitedly, yes there are stupid iddiotic and retarded children with NPI gt's that think there beyond badass and everyone should bow down.. i've run into them. At the same time, a guy thats 50 years old, with a NPI thunderturd talks trash about my car and how i'm naive young iddiotic kid who thinks he owns a hot rod.. when my car would whipe the floor with his. I installed my longtubes by myself.. every single thing on my car i've done, and its not the first time.. so please just don't stereotype.. basically if you just walked up to me with that type of attitude assuming im an iddiotic kid with the car, you'd get either a punch in the face or the middle finger. Sorry, just not cool, stereotypes=bad

thats good bro, nice ride....but your still immature if you sit here and say "you'd get either a punch in the face or the middle finger" instead, why dont you approach the subject like a mature young adult, cause i still do think there are 16-18 yr olds that are mature and there are a couple of other 16-18 yr olds that did agree with what i said, and put there ego aside...i dunno if you didnt read all of it, this dumbass kid lost control in front of me while my mother was in the car.......16-18= natural idoits, with the mentality that they are invinsible for the exception of "some", if you notice how i also said...us "mustang owners" have a completely different respect for our cars....this kid was just an idoit in a fast car. So dont come at me with a threat of you punching me. Cause that just makes you look immature.

and your car is very nice.....i do appreciate young guys that do their own work.....but for future advice, this is not a way to approach a subject with fists or fingers. cause in the end...that person always loses

I'm 17 almost 18, but i am on my second mustang gt, and i will admit, my first one i drove like a dumbass... but it was until i wasn't doing anything wrong and just spent a few hours detailing my car just for someone else to run a red light and hit my driver front tire, (which i'm glad i had my window down or my head would have gone threw it, that my current mustang i drive like a normal person.. Now i didn't try to race ppl, but i excesivly sped threw traffic weving in and out. and stuff like that...

I loved my car, but i am soo happy that i was in that wreck or i could be dead now...
but i have learned to put more respect into my car... and my life...