Tonight 4/20 A&W B101 Cruise (Who's in ??)

dark_cobra_01

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2002
RI BEACHES
Since I missed this great Sam's club cruise on Sunday, I'm hungry for a cruise night....Tonight at A&W is the same cruise as the one in Seekonk... B101 FM - Cruisin Bruce.. etc etec etc...

Anyone else thinkin of headin down ?? It's Gonna be a sweet night for the top down and some gawkin at the cars.. See ya there..

-DC

• Sponsors (?)

I got there at 6:30.. Just missed ya thanks to my damn Boston commute home that was full of bottlenecked traffic on a day I left early ARRGGHH :mad:

I saw maybe 5-10 late model stangs at the most (low turn out).. Some were just stoppin in or cruisin by the side street.. In the lots, there was a super clean black 2000+ GT, and a new Mach1 showed up around 7:30.. I left at 8..

There were several Older stangs and a few Fox Bodies that are the regulars from last season as well.. I was parked along side a classic Mach1 near the DJ all night.

---------------

Did anyone see the guy in a 80 something Cougar with a Vortec .. If ya did you would find him entertaining to say the least.. :rolleyes:

He told me several times that his engine was so strong that it would blow apart a TKO 600 tranny all day long.. "because I gots over 400+ ft/lbs " ..

to each his own..