Took Some Pics Today...OMFG 56K!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

it was 55 here yesterday so i had a chance to wash my cars 1 last time

pic_009_copy.jpg

The 4X4 look has to go, nice clean car...... I'm getting new coilovers and rims tires in like 3 weeks, I have 18's and bbk lowering springs right now, tires are pretty good front and back.... Looking to get rid of all of it pretty darn cheap......

Back on topic, the stock look works for a sleeper, and you my friend have very clean sleeper..

WHITE94COBRA said:
The 4X4 look has to go, nice clean car...... I'm getting new coilovers and rims tires in like 3 weeks, I have 18's and bbk lowering springs right now, tires are pretty good front and back.... Looking to get rid of all of it pretty darn cheap......

Back on topic, the stock look works for a sleeper, and you my friend have very clean sleeper..

well i like the waffles, i dont think it looks bad, but i would like new wheels. it is not a sleeper AT ALL, lol its still stock. and i realize it needs to be lowered i also need a new job for more money :(.

5.0_GT_kid said:
Well I personally liked the 17" GT wheels better, but the waffles look alright on there.

Matt did you move or something? I thought you lived in Iowa.

i have always lived in KY...i like the waffles better, the 17's had big ass tires, and it made my car sit a lot higher...now it sits alittle lower with these wheels on, give it a better stance.

Lookin' good Matt. I always thought the 16" rims look good with Deep Forest Green (I'm a little biased though!!). I heard of a place called weldcraft wheels that widens wheels. I really have considered doing that with my "waffles" too. Don't know the cost, but it might be worth looking into if you want to keep the sleeper look. Check 'em out: www.weldcraftwheels.com

Deep Forest Clear Coat Metallic Rules!!:D