Totaled my stang today:(

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the well wishes.
uploadfromtaptalk1328754284438.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1328754307582.jpg

I work for an attorney. Don't speak to her insurance company at all. Hell, don't even speak to your insurance company until you hire an attorney.

If you think you can't afford an attorney, you can't NOT afford any attorney. Ask trusted family members and friends for an attorney referral. Find someone that specialized in personal injury (PI) cases that will take your case on contingency. Make sure they're not afraid to actually try the case. You have to always be willing to let the insurance company call your bluff and make you try it in court. Too many just settle cases and make it go away. This **** ruined your baby.... ruin her life.

Yeah, this is what's wrong with lawyers. Lawyers don't give a damn, they just want their hands in your pockets. Ruin someone's life over a car accident? A bit extreme, but as a lawyer you've got your own best interests in mind, not the OP's so there it is.

Personally I'd go through insurance long before I'd go through some random money-hungry attorney. I'd avoid an attorney if at all possible, why voluntarily have someone else in the mix complicating things if they potentially don't need to be?

File a police report, talk to insurance, go from there.

Yeah, this is what's wrong with lawyers. Lawyers don't give a damn, they just want their hands in your pockets. Ruin someone's life over a car accident? A bit extreme, but as a lawyer you've got your own best interests in mind, not the OP's so there it is.

Personally I'd go through insurance long before I'd go through some random money-hungry attorney. I'd avoid an attorney if at all possible, why voluntarily have someone else in the mix complicating things if they potentially don't need to be?

File a police report, talk to insurance, go from there.
Ignore this post in its entirety.

You could potentially have life-lasting injuries that haven't presented yet, due to how most spinal injuries are cumulative and happen gradually over time. Talk to your lawyer, let them handle all correspondence between yourself and the insurance, and collect every penny possible. You could have easily been killed in this accident. It's amazing the ruptured tank didn't burn the car down. The insurance will low-ball you to death. Your lawyer will be able to tell them to cram it in a legal manner and follow through to trial. That is what you should do, not the post I quoted.

Reactions: 1 user
Right on crzyhrse that flag has to be the first to go. Then can you get your old rims an tires off the wrecked one an put on the white one? An like AZ said Lower it an then the gears an etc. Moving the wing back just alittle also. Have fun mod'n all over again.