Totaled my stang today:(

Did you happen to notice that you left your girl friend in the trunk???
:)

Yeah,shes looking for my jacket and my rc car was back there.

Man my back hurts way bad, how long does it usually take to get insurance money, I miss my stang,time to find another one, kbb says its worth b/w 5500 and 8100, 3 x what I paid for it. Whatever I get will be boosted, and a cage in this one.

On another note whats the law on a car lot selling a car with the airbags disconnected?
Mine never went off, WTF!!!!?????

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah! Dont take first offer.... go to a good dr to make sure back and neck are ok. These issues may not show up for awhile.

I work for an attorney. Don't speak to her insurance company at all. Hell, don't even speak to your insurance company until you hire an attorney.

If you think you can't afford an attorney, you can't NOT afford any attorney. Ask trusted family members and friends for an attorney referral. Find someone that specialized in personal injury (PI) cases that will take your case on contingency. Make sure they're not afraid to actually try the case. You have to always be willing to let the insurance company call your bluff and make you try it in court. Too many just settle cases and make it go away. This bitch ruined your baby.... ruin her life.

I work for an attorney. Don't speak to her insurance company at all. Hell, don't even speak to your insurance company until you hire an attorney.

If you think you can't afford an attorney, you can't NOT afford any attorney. Ask trusted family members and friends for an attorney referral. Find someone that specialized in personal injury (PI) cases that will take your case on contingency. Make sure they're not afraid to actually try the case. You have to always be willing to let the insurance company call your bluff and make you try it in court. Too many just settle cases and make it go away. This **** ruined your baby.... ruin her life.

Here in Indiana most PI attnys will take the case on contingency. They get a % of the winnings. It could take awhile to settle everything but it will be worth it. Dr bills get expensive. Most major insurance companies use NADA fair market value to determine value of car. Im with State Farm and thats what they used when my wife totaled our van.They also paid extra for upgrades...... I came out ahead on that deal.

Here in Indiana most PI attnys will take the case on contingency. They get a % of the winnings. It could take awhile to settle everything but it will be worth it. Dr bills get expensive. Most major insurance companies use NADA fair market value to determine value of car. Im with State Farm and thats what they used when my wife totaled our van.They also paid extra for upgrades...... I came out ahead on that deal.

NADA is a good start for a plain jane vanilla automobile but anything that is modified is going to be a different issue. I am not familiar with Indiana law but here in Georgia when someone injures your or your property they have to pay the replacement value to indemnify you, that is, to make you whole once again.

So, NADA and KBB are a good start for determining the base value of the car, keep in mind any modifications you have made you will/should have the right to seek compensation for.

Remember this point: he who has the lowest cost of waiting will come out on top in negotiations. This is almost always the insurance company. They are counting on you being sick of being broke and car-less and will simply wait for you to take an unfavorable offer. Hire an attorney. Play hard ball. Come out on top.

I had a claim recently and politely made it very clear with the adjuster for whom I worked and the work that I do and that they have one single solitary opportunity to make a fair offer to me and that if they lowballed me that I would not accept any settlement and that I promised to her a jury would hear the case. She made me a fair offer and I accepted it. But then again, I'm familiar with how the meat grinding operation works.