Track time this weekend!

J_Squared

Jun 28, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Finally going to the track with my fox, gonna be the first run on a track. i know its a well played card but what do u guys think i can run, saying im not a terrible driver but not the greatest. Tires are crap, mud n snows, so im figurin that gonna be my limiting factor right there. hoping for deep 14s. anyone think if im real good i can pull a real hi 13?

• Sponsors (?)

First day at the track, you'll be in the 14's. Figuring out shift points, launch points and probably having a great time. The next trip out, you'll have added extra "stuff" in search of a better time.

well...

after 4 runs at the track today, i have to say im not dissapointed, neither am i impressed, but yea. The first run i made was a 14.676 @96.99, with a 2.43 60'. Not too bad for the first time i ran the car. next time i ran a 14.565@ 96.9 with a 2.38 60'. again not too bad. third i tried somehting different to get my 60' down but i wound up spinning bad in first and short shifint 2nd, and a 15.2 @96 it was. last run, was a 14.41 @97 witha 2.271 60'. so overall i think it was a successful night. got some good practice in. glad to see my 60' drop each race. im just kinda dissapointed i thought my car had a tad more in it. just enough for maybe a 14.2 or so. oh well always another day.

rsw007 said:
drag radials get those 60fts down to atleast 1.8's and you will be well in the 13's

Yea, i definitly plan on gettin a pair eventually. just one question. do you think that for the carppy tires i got on there that 60' is alright, or even with them is it possible to get lower? just trying to think how much they are limiting me at the moment.