Traded in my Lightning last night

90lxcoupe

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 7, 2003
Traded the L in last night... it was kind of a bittersweet moment for me. I loved the truck, but it wasnt practical for me anymore. I've got a 50 mile commute to work evey day and the thought of gas going back up in price weighed pretty heavy on my decision. This was also my every day driver, sun, rain, and worst of all SNOW. This winter in new england has been pretty bad and it was getting old driving it in the ****ty conditions, the truck deserves to be a weekend/summer vehicle. I hope the new owner loves it as much as i did. heres a few pics of it if anyones interested

On a positive note, my new DD is a 09' WRX, and so far i love it. Its pretty quick and handles like a dream. And Ive still got my mustang for when things get serious :cool:

• Sponsors (?)

the new ones remind me of the legacy gt's, which i liked alot but i def like the older wrx more.

wrx's arent rice, if i could justify not owning an american car, ide have one.

Very nice truck, I've always loved them and wanted one. Almost bought one but I'm also in MA and knew I would've had to get yet another vehicle for winter so I skipped it.

i test drove an 06 wrx last month when i needed a dd and it was friggin cool. i hate to say it but it would **** on a stock fox all day in every way. awesome dd car, i just couldnt afford insurance on another toy.