Bullitt Trim code

Discussion in 'Special Production' started by 6Stang7, Dec 11, 2003.

1. 6Stang7

6Stang7 New Member

I have a 67 Mustang coupe, and have been thinking about putting in some newer seats. I would LOVE to put in some 01 Bullitt seats. The problem is that finding some real Bullitt seats would be next to impossible. I called my local Ford dealership and asked them if there was anything I could do, and he told me it might be possible to order just the seat covers, and then re-upholster so regular seats. However, he couldn't find a listing for Bullitt for anything, but he told me that if I got the interior trim code (I think) that he could see wheatear he could get them or not. Can one of you Bullitt owners look at the white tag on your driver side door and tell me what the trim code is for you car? I would really appreciate it. :flag:

-Shaun
  2. 5111

5111 Founding Member

I'm not sure what the trim code is, and it is raining outside. You might try www.imboc.com. Also, there is a guy in Dallas that was selling some Bullitt seats.
  3. 2175

2175 New Member

the trim code is kw

If you get the covers to re-upholster(sp?) some seats, our Bullitt seats are just recovered 01 Cobra seats.
  4. MoStang4U

MoStang4U New Member

Trim Code for the Bullitt is : KW
  5. BlackBullitt

BlackBullitt New Member

5111-

Saw your car in Nashville, very nice! :nice: Had to leave mine at home and fly :(