Bullitt Trim code

6Stang7

Jun 1, 2003
Livermore, CA
I have a 67 Mustang coupe, and have been thinking about putting in some newer seats. I would LOVE to put in some 01 Bullitt seats. The problem is that finding some real Bullitt seats would be next to impossible. I called my local Ford dealership and asked them if there was anything I could do, and he told me it might be possible to order just the seat covers, and then re-upholster so regular seats. However, he couldn't find a listing for Bullitt for anything, but he told me that if I got the interior trim code (I think) that he could see wheatear he could get them or not. Can one of you Bullitt owners look at the white tag on your driver side door and tell me what the trim code is for you car? I would really appreciate it. :flag:

-Shaun

• Sponsors (?)

6Stang7 said:
I have a 67 Mustang coupe, and have been thinking about putting in some newer seats. I would LOVE to put in some 01 Bullitt seats. The problem is that finding some real Bullitt seats would be next to impossible. I called my local Ford dealership and asked them if there was anything I could do, and he told me it might be possible to order just the seat covers, and then re-upholster so regular seats. However, he couldn't find a listing for Bullitt for anything, but he told me that if I got the interior trim code (I think) that he could see wheatear he could get them or not. Can one of you Bullitt owners look at the white tag on your driver side door and tell me what the trim code is for you car? I would really appreciate it. :flag:

-Shaun
I'm not sure what the trim code is, and it is raining outside. You might try www.imboc.com. Also, there is a guy in Dallas that was selling some Bullitt seats.