Trying to figure out whether this car is bs or not?

ganador01 said:
ill see if i can't get that to happen....but id prefer to do the dyno myself...that way, i would know the results are true...

yeah i was saying before you buy it you take it some where and do it im ost now do you have a dyno in your kitchen or somthin

• Sponsors (?)

shttygtstang said:
yeah i was saying before you buy it you take it some where and do it im ost now do you have a dyno in your kitchen or somthin
no, i have 3 :). He lives in michigan. I want to be there when the dyno happens. Unless he's willing to go pay for his own dyno our in michigan somewhere. I am still going to dyno it myself when i get back to texas.

Why don't you just call Lidio @ Alternative. Do a search on the net, get his # and call. He's a really nice guy. I doubt that he builds so many cars in a year that he'd forget. He can tell you everything.

My only concern would be the 24lb injectors. Usually a car with that much power would have 30's or 36's. As for the ET's...if it has that much power it better see mid to high 12's on street tires. That's what I ran last night with around 400rwhp on my Ponys and my track is @ over 3k ft.

QDRHRSE said:
Why don't you just call Lidio @ Alternative. Do a search on the net, get his # and call. He's a really nice guy. I doubt that he builds so many cars in a year that he'd forget. He can tell you everything.

My only concern would be the 24lb injectors. Usually a car with that much power would have 30's or 36's. As for the ET's...if it has that much power it better see mid to high 12's on street tires. That's what I ran last night with around 400rwhp on my Ponys and my track is @ over 3k ft.

It seems they have a bad filing system and can't find the info on the car...that is what he told me though...i guess i could give them a call...

89MustangGX said:
Realistically, with a drag oriented suspension/chassis and good driving -- 400hp should get you close to or into 10's. You can probably drive pretty damn bad and still hit 12's with it.

As for whether it is what it is -- no idea. on your own there...
well im just refering to the launch part of the race where most of the bad driving will occur. I can drive a 5 speed. Just never driven one with so much power...