TTII's??

cap42

Jul 23, 2003
Bolingbrook IL
Hey guys I know some of you have some TTII rims on your rides. I've been looking all over trying to find a set. First I checked out american racing's website and they didn't show any other sizes other than in a 15'' rim. Second there prices were way off I could be getting some deep dish bullitt's chrome 17's for the price they were asking on their website for 15''s.

Anyone know where to get some in 17x8 and 17x10.5 for a decent price? Also you guys know what backspacing I would need for a 10.5 rim?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

cap42 said:
Hey guys I know some of you have some TTII rims on your rides. I've been looking all over trying to find a set. First I checked out american racing's website and they didn't show any other sizes other than in a 15'' rim. Second there prices were way off I could be getting some deep dish bullitt's chrome 17's for the price they were asking on their website for 15''s.

Anyone know where to get some in 17x8 and 17x10.5 for a decent price? Also you guys know what backspacing I would need for a 10.5 rim?

Thanks

I researched this same set of wheels and did find 17x8's and 17x11's. While these wheels do look a little better than chrome Bullitt's (because of TT2's centercaps), I didn't feel the crazy prices were worth it. I ended up doing the chrome Bullitt's (see sig below) and got them for a pretty good price through a guy off eBay. He uses the screen name "wheelindex". If you go to ebay and do a 'seller's name search', you can get his contact info. Basically he sells the same wheels that you'd find at www.wheelreplicas.com, but cheaper and lower shipping rates. If you go to this website, it will tell you what the offset is for each wheel.

sledstang2.jpg

17x9.5 and 17x11's
275's and 315's

I had them on my old truck.. 17x7 up front with a 235/45/17 and 17x8 in the rear with a 275/50/17... I love these wheels. Guess thats why I bought a car with Ford's knock offs, lol. I paid around $1600 for 4 with tires mounted balanced etc. from America's Tire Company... go check them out, they negotiate alot.

234925_40_full.jpg