TUNABLE INDUCTION SYSTEMS: Plastics are not created equal

J DeMolet

Oct 21, 2004
Check out the new technology info. we uploaded to the site today.

With more and more companies coming out with plastic systems I felt it important to know that PLASTICS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL.

Uploaded the 05/06 GT TB pipe specs. schematics as you scroll down the entry page.

www.DeMolet.com

WE WISH EVERYONE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!

• Sponsors (?)

who made the actual tunes? what colors are available, and is it only the filter, or can the intake color be changed as well?

EDIT, i found this post about intake colors, but what filter colors are available?

J DeMolet said:
GREAT NEWS HERE WITH SCT.

I've now got the 'LIVE UPLOAD' program for all the systems going out and the ones in-service!!

One thing I've forgotten to mention is that the systems WILL NOT be available in custom colors.
The extra strength and insulation with the REAL carbon fiber will be the way all the systems will be produced. You can still add color with the colored filters.

The polycarbonate, carbon fiber materials have raised the cost of the system but will be WELL WORTH IT in the long run, and ESPECIALLY with everyday driving when its' HOT WEATHER!!

The REAL TECH BENEFITS over the marketing that made us decide to stick with ONLY building the 05' systems in the carbon fiber rather than custom painted.

There was much more of an emphasis on the ' HOLD UP IN THE LONG RUN' aspect in the shootout article than we expected, maybe due to problems encountered with plastics the shootout testers were aware of that we had not encountered.

The production system has been in service for several months, including a production system sent to Modular with NO QUALITY OR TUNING ISSUES encountered.

In the long run, especially if potential customers have any concerns with plastics, they won't have to worry about it with this system. GUARANTEED!

The system doesn't come into contact with any heat sources that can affect the materials and the carbon fiber / polycarbonate will hold up better than the factory plastics and a painted system.

Just go with a blue or red filter and you won't have to change anything as future mods are added with the built in hp potential with the 95 meter.

MD is going to tune a GT with heads/full exhaust with the system this coming week and I'm anxious to see how it does.

I'll also be supplying FREE FUTURE TUNES to any customer as they 'mod er up'!! I'll have several Professional reputable shops doing tunes.
SCT did the tunes uploaded on the Xcal2 on their dyno.

I uploaded a complete '05 INSTALL GUIDE' to the site yesterday, between the white 05' GT pics as you scroll down the entry page.

I've received a lot of calls addressing concerns about the install complexity and the tuner uploading procedures and this will show just how simple it really is.

You can switch the whole system/tune back to stock in about 30 minutes after doing the initial install one time.

Due to the great response on the systems I'm including the optional SCT computer cable FREE for retail or outlet orders. I'm also including the cable FREE for all separate Xcal2 orders.

Any future tunes will also be FREE to any of our retail customers.

A system goes out today for tune/testing with the larger TB. I'll post the results.