Turbo Coupe

TurboCoupeWHITT

Aug 16, 2004
Ashland,Ky
Ok i was wanting to know what a 1/8 time is for a stock 87 turbo coupe cause i have all of these friends that are running the jdm honda motors like the b16 and the b18 motors and they are always talkin about there times at the track becuase the closet track around to us is only a 1/8th mile tradcka nd we dont feel like driving 3 and half hours away to go get a 1/4 mile time .... but anywas iw as just tryin to see what a stock 87 turbocoupe with the stock weight ran ......causethey are always talkin about they run a low 10's and mid 9's int he oth and i was thinkin thats really not that fast considerig that they are pa ying 2k for a motor that only runs that .... :notnice: but what do i know ............and if anyone else knows of any place that i can get around a 90 to 93 Rx7 let me knwo im lookin to swap my turbo coupe motor into a smaller car and the Rx7 already have pausi track cause my cousin has one but wont sell it 2 me .. that bastard lol but anyways i got to go back to work my lunch brake is up ...........
KEEP BOOSTING
WHITT

• Sponsors (?)