Turbos/Superchargers

mustangmatthew said:
I like the idea of tt my mustang :) - something to really set mine off from the other billion stangs out there. What kind of internals would i need? Thanks matt

Well, Justin w/ the 10-second TT V6 has stock internals @ 500+whp and ~17psi, but the general concensus is that you probably can't go much over ~11 safely w/o new internals being a good idea.

• Sponsors (?)

5-SpeedStallion said:
Well, Justin w/ the 10-second TT V6 has stock internals @ 500+whp and ~17psi, but the general concensus is that you probably can't go much over ~11 safely w/o new internals being a good idea.

That doesent include new injectors/ fuel pump ect does it. those cant be stock... anyway how much do ya think it would cost for me to turbo my stang? :shrug:

:stick: ha hahaha ha

mustangmatthew said:
That doesent include new injectors/ fuel pump ect does it. those cant be stock... anyway how much do ya think it would cost for me to turbo my stang? :shrug:

:stick: ha hahaha ha

The best place for custom V6 Mustang Turbo's is tmaperformance.com or something.

Just google "TMA, Performance, Turbo, V6, Mustang" and you'll find it. Plenty of people have gotten kits from him and all have been satisfied as far as I know.

kojack said:
yes wrx's are fast....I never said anything about them....but what i will say about them is they are POS. I had a subaru legacy gt, 2001 model...it was the biggest tin can I ever owned. pure crap. owned it for 9 months then ditch the ****can. bought it brand new and in 9 months racked up 7000 dollars in "warranty" work....so much for a warranty. but, anyways, they are junk. fast junk.

So even though a rsx "paced" that wrx, rsx's still aren't fast?