Turned 21 Last night

WhiteDevil

Feb 4, 2003
San Diego
Yeah the big 2 1 had lots of fun last night. Im kinda the first of my group to be 21 so i just had people over at my apartment, it was fun. Pretty much everyone that came brought a bottle of something or beer. My apartment looked like the alchohal section of a grocery store. It was nuts man so much drinkin, luckily i remember most of it. I puked my brains out last night and this morning, and had the worst hang over of my life today. Welcome to 21 lol. Oh man, good times.

• Sponsors (?)

In my fraternity we have this tradition. When you turn 21 all the brothers take you out that are old enough and you have to do 21 shots. To make sure you do the 21, you get a sharpy marker and you mark it down on your fore-arm in tallies. This does not include beers used for chasers.

The last thing I remember about my 21st birthday was walking into Lietrims in Worcester between two of my fraternity brothers carrying me with a bunch of guys around me and my buddy ordered us Irish Car Bombs. I woke up buck ass naked in my roomates bed and wanted to kill myself for 2 days. Apparently I did puke but I don't remember, which is probably for the better. Did the 21 though.

adam

Joes95GT said:
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice...:D

I think I was the more excited than my cousin was when he turned 21 (about 3 weeks ago).

I'll have one for you in about an hour when I go out...:D

Joe

That's sounds like something you'd say, lol. (I just read the post where you had your car inspected with all that booze in the trunk)

BTW.... I just had 3 for you.

Black95GTS said:
In my fraternity we have this tradition. When you turn 21 all the brothers take you out that are old enough and you have to do 21 shots. To make sure you do the 21, you get a sharpy marker and you mark it down on your fore-arm in tallies. This does not include beers used for chasers.

The last thing I remember about my 21st birthday was walking into Lietrims in Worcester between two of my fraternity brothers carrying me with a bunch of guys around me and my buddy ordered us Irish Car Bombs. I woke up buck ass naked in my roomates bed and wanted to kill myself for 2 days. Apparently I did puke but I don't remember, which is probably for the better. Did the 21 though.

adam
Damn fool, thats just crazy, people die from that ****, but props to ya for bein a soldier

Whitedevil- make sure you have plenty of BC headache powder on hand... that stuff is the best hang over medicine I have ever had. It taste like crap going down but in 20 minutes you are good to go.

I used to drink a lot in college, and when I say a lot I mean a lot. It wasn't so much that I drank everynight, but rather when I did drink I drank in excess. Like Adam, my buddies and I would do the 21 shots for your 21st birthday. We too wrote them down, but we did it with a piece of paper. The paper had a line for the name of the shot, and then the person that bought it had to sign their name as did I, and we did the shot together. All told I ended up doing 27 shots. I know I know... it was a VERY dumb thing to do, but I was fine and didn't even puke. They were not girly shots either... 13 were tequilla, there were a few three wise men in there, some southern blues, etc. Maybe later I'll take a pic of the list and throw it up here. I know someone out there reading this is like "yeah right" but I assure you its true. Its really not something I'm proud of, and its a good thing I met my wife when I did as she straightened my ass out! It is cool though that I still have that paper with my shot list from that night, along with a number of pictures. I even have one with me taking the last shot of tequilla from the bottle worm and all to prove just how much of a dumb ass I was back then! Just becareful man, but enjoy every minute of it. Those were some of the best times of my life, at least from what I can remember. :nono:

Black95GTS said:
Your frat needs to rethink that tradition before someone dies. 10-15 drinks is enough to put most people out. 21 is sufficient to achieve that lovely comatose state just before your heart stops beating.

HEY!!!!!! You forgot me. Had I known you were turning 21, I would have invited myself over. I don't drink, but I bartend.

Congrats on the 21. Be carful this weekend though. Kinda of a great time to turn 21 with the holiday partys and all. If you get into a bind and really need a ride, don't hessitate to call. I don't mind helping friends be safe.

Give me a call and give some B-day details.

Any gifts of stang interest??????????Nobody asked, figured I would......

When I turned 21 my buddies to me to a strip club where I passed out drunk. When I came too one of the strippers was trying to get my ring off my finger. My watch was gone. All my buddies were getting lap dances. Bastards.

LoudToy958 said:
HEY!!!!!! You forgot me. Had I known you were turning 21, I would have invited myself over. I don't drink, but I bartend.

Congrats on the 21. Be carful this weekend though. Kinda of a great time to turn 21 with the holiday partys and all. If you get into a bind and really need a ride, don't hessitate to call. I don't mind helping friends be safe.

Give me a call and give some B-day details.

Any gifts of stang interest??????????Nobody asked, figured I would......
Yeah man, i wasnt sure if you would be down to go or not, i should called. But i think this weekend me and some buddies should be going down town. And ill make sure we have a designated driver. Yeah i got Steeda springs from my grandpa, and my dad got me MM CC plates. So now i just need to fix my transmission again and ill be set :banana: