Twin turbo kit...$3,595 / any good?

What added weight for the tt...? there would only be one extra pipe, plus that could easily be set-off with an aluminum coldside.

My Incon set-up weighs much less than either of my singles' every did. Don't understand where the twin set-up would be more difficult to tune?

• Sponsors (?)

What added weight for the tt...? there would only be one extra pipe, plus that could easily be set-off with an aluminum coldside.

My Incon set-up weighs much less than either of my singles' every did. Don't understand where the twin set-up would be more difficult to tune?

2 Turbos, 2 hot sides, 2 blow off valves......not much but it will wright more than a single of the same material.

it was my opinion. i never said there was any other reasoning behind it other than it was my opinion
Originally Posted by Cwalk
it was my opinion. i never said there was any other reasoning behind it other than it was my opinion.Where did I mention a huge turbo. One t3/t4 or t4 would be good enough. It would spool around 2,500-3,000rpm. I never said put a big huge single turbo on it. So dont put words in my mouth. Just because you have a different opinion..

Learn how to post and use the features of the forum so we can understand what you are saying.:nice:

I didn't put words in your mouth, you say its overkill for a street application I disagree and stated a few facts that would support my OPINION that a twin set up would be good on a street application...no specifics just a generality.

i run a vecco single turbo kit on my daily driver with 10-12lbs of boost for almost a year and it is all good. im pushing 420+ horse and 500+ ft/lbs of torque. drivability is great but it wouldnt matter if it was a twin kit or not. also it is a T04 turbo

a single t3/t4 wont be enough on a V8. if you are going to run a single turbo, it had better be huge if you want to make decent boost but holy lag. a t3/t4 isnt exactly "huge"

TWO t3/t4's would be lovely, though :D they will spool up nice and quick...twin turbo power at 2500-3000 yes please