****ty weekend!

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
Well we went to larch to get a xmas tree. So were about 6 miles up past the corrections. On or way back to the main gravel road. Then the rpms are up and we are barly moving so i thought well were spinning? I gas it a bit and nope nowhere? So i stop hit the gas and nothing we start rolling backwards in drive? Damn! Try r od 1 2 and d nothing. The tranny went! So we coast down hill as far as we can get. Get out no signal on any of or cells :nonono: So we start to walk to the prison to use a land line, just then a family picks us up gives us a lift to hazel dell, get home thinking :nonono: So we get up monday morning and get the kids off to school and head back up in the 92. Get to the other side of the prison again and it's slightly down hill in about 2-3" of snow. We did good all the way there. I'm thinking to my self this isnt good! We get to the explorer try putting fluid in the tranny n good so F it! We head back and get about a 1/4 mile from the prison and hit the inclines well spinning away we go! Spent 3 hours and got only a 1/4 mile! Luckly we got pulled out by this guy in a f250 4x4! Get home go to a dealer picked up a 93 trooper got a decent deal. They say do you have a trade in and i say shure? A 92 explorer! They say where is it at? I say well it's up on larch tranny fried, well can you get it here? I say nope you want it you go get it! They say really? you mean your just gonna leave it there? I say hell yeah! So they go today and get it, well from noon yesturday to today around 10 A.M some looser desided to break the window and steal the radio! They tell me and i started to laugh! We are kinda suprised thats all that happened to it figured it would be swiss cheese! peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

SMOKEDYA said:
Well we went to larch to get a xmas tree. So were about 6 miles up past the corrections. On or way back to the main gravel road. Then the rpms are up and we are barly moving so i thought well were spinning? I gas it a bit and nope nowhere? So i stop hit the gas and nothing we start rolling backwards in drive? Damn! Try r od 1 2 and d nothing. The tranny went! So we coast down hill as far as we can get. Get out no signal on any of or cells :nonono: So we start to walk to the prison to use a land line, just then a family picks us up gives us a lift to hazel dell, get home thinking :nonono: So we get up monday morning and get the kids off to school and head back up in the 92. Get to the other side of the prison again and it's slightly down hill in about 2-3" of snow. We did good all the way there. I'm thinking to my self this isnt good! We get to the explorer try putting fluid in the tranny n good so F it! We head back and get about a 1/4 mile from the prison and hit the inclines well spinning away we go! Spent 3 hours and got only a 1/4 mile! Luckly we got pulled out by this guy in a f250 4x4! Get home go to a dealer picked up a 93 trooper got a decent deal. They say do you have a trade in and i say shure? A 92 explorer! They say where is it at? I say well it's up on larch tranny fried, well can you get it here? I say nope you want it you go get it! They say really? you mean your just gonna leave it there? I say hell yeah! So they go today and get it, well from noon yesturday to today around 10 A.M some looser desided to break the window and steal the radio! They tell me and i started to laugh! We are kinda suprised thats all that happened to it figured it would be swiss cheese! peace

john:p

Okay, sounds like a rough wkend, but if you purchased a orange card to get a tree, isn't if for the Gifford Pinchot National forest? I am pretty sure Larch does not qualify for the Gifford Pinchot:shrug: