Typhoon Intake Vacuum fitting issue...

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
I purchased this intake used off a guy a year ago. Well, it's coming down to the finer details of my mods and I'm finding out that I need a few more vac fittings for the intake. Anyone know where I can get these? Also anyone have a picture or a diagram of how these things are attached. Installation instructions? LOL...Sounds silly for an intake. But, I'd like to know what goes where. :D

The following picture shows the one fitting that has been left on the intake (brass). If you look closely at the next picture, the two fittings that are missing can be seen in the reflection on the firewall shield. They're kindof in a triangular pattern. These are the ones I'm after. I've already had a T-fitting donated, as I thought that was the only one I needed.

322008_178_full.jpg

322008_179_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I think those small holes are 1/8" (or 3/16" can't remember) NPT. You can get the brass plugs @ lowes cheap.

I could find some of those plugs around my shop. I'm looking to find out where to get the vacuum fittings. :shrug:
I believe there are 4 lines (?) that attach to the intake. I'm sure it doesn't matter where they attach to. Just wondering if anyone has this same set-up, that could lend a hand in helpoing me locate these fittings.:nice:

Ahhh I see. All you need to do is make sure you have manifold vacuum attached to your vacuum tree, and hook everything together (via t's/direct connection to manifold) Not that complicated, IMO. Just have to get in there and figure out what you need. to hook it all together.

Ahhh I see. All you need to do is make sure you have manifold vacuum attached to your vacuum tree, and hook everything together (via t's/direct connection to manifold) Not that complicated, IMO. Just have to get in there and figure out what you need. to hook it all together.

Exactly. I guess what I'm really after is a picture of someone elses intake.:shrug: :rolleyes:

Well I can't help on the fittings, but all you have to do is make sure you run a line to the vac. tree, on to the FPR, one to the EGR, carbonil canister and I think thats it. Any others plug, just set it up for you.