typhoon intake

03stanggt

Dec 1, 2002
I know that Professional Products has had some poor design and or quality issues in the past. The lasted in MM&FF says differently. Anybody think this may actually be a quality intake with power making ability? Or is it :bs:

• Sponsors (?)

03stanggt said:
I know that Professional Products has had some poor design and or quality issues in the past. The lasted in MM&FF says differently. Anybody think this may actually be a quality intake with power making ability? Or is it :bs:

it is :bs: .

Horrible quality. A guy I know bought one for his car because he blew his stocker up with naawwzz.. They went to put the typhoon on and it wouldn't seal down correctly. The sides of the intake were pressed against the heads and wouldn't allow it to sit flush.. So they had to take a grinder to it and take chunks out of it :nonono:

jasonh_86 said:
Horrible quality. A guy I know bought one for his car because he blew his stocker up with naawwzz.. They went to put the typhoon on and it wouldn't seal down correctly. The sides of the intake were pressed against the heads and wouldn't allow it to sit flush.. So they had to take a grinder to it and take chunks out of it :nonono:

guess they still have poor quality.