UMI Performance lift bars lower control arms?

Vexracing

Sep 7, 2004
Wi
There was a guy with a 90 5.0 in town that had lift bars on his mustang. I happen to come across these on ebay and was curious if anyone has them or know anything about them. Id like to know what everyone thinks. I was going to order the steeda aluminum ones but its a toss up if these are any good.

• Sponsors (?)

I have the whole UMI setup on my roadcourse stang. Ill tell you what, these peices are SUPER high quality. All parts came nicely packaged, powder coated, and very nice welds. The rod ends are also high quality QA1's if you get the adjustables. I have the upper non adj with poly bushings, the lower adj with single rod end, torque box reinforcements, and subframes. THe subframes are unique as they encompass the torque box in the design. Tough peice. I ve been running this set up on my stang on the roadcourse for over 3 years and they still look brand new, powder coating still looks great, and no failures at all. My stang puts down over 400 to the wheels and combine that with a set of R compound 315 tires, i m really stressing them in the corners. Ask the porshes i run with how good they hook up :) UMI is very popular in the F body group.

Best part...price of them is unbeatable.

i just put a set of those on my buddies mustang. it is not a hard install but there is some welding required. you need to get torque box reinforcements along with them. other wise they are really hard on your car. i decided not to use the sway bar and they worked out great. there is alot more road noise from them but ou have to give alittle to get any gains.