Fox Under Drive Pulleys

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
Kearney, NE
In the box of stuff that came with my red 91 5.0, (with a 130 amp alternator, AC, titanium and red interior and tinted windows), found a NEW set of (well made steel) BBK under drive pulleys. I have never had cooling issues. The car is apart far enough that putting them in would be no big deal.

Please talk me in or out of installing them. I live in western Nebraska, so really hot and cold weather happen regularly (in the same darn week), but humidity is not as bad as Florida/Louisiana.

Sell them or use them?????

• Sponsors (?)

I think you should install them so you can experience charging problems and overheating issues. :O_o:

Reactions: 1 users
While I would sell them...I have to say that I never had cooling issues with them. Charging problems....different story lol. Definitely not worth the 5hp they give at 5k rpm.

It looks like I will try out the for sale board when I get them out of the attic. I figured "sell" would be the answer, but it is hard not to use shiny, new, free parts!

Somebody will want them for drag racing. Installed, they will look stock, (just like the highly the ported heads and intake. I still want to know what class it was being raced in.)

Pics of ashtrays please. Looking for a set for tables in the garage. :)

The bolt holes may be a problem if you really smoke. They would make nice candy dishes for Easter eggs, jelly beans or cashews. Just use some clear packing tape or plexiglass on the bottom to keep the salt or sugar from falling out. A sheet magnet on the bottom will make a good set of bolt & nut holders. Maybe I will not sell them OR use them on the car after all.