Underdrive Pulleys

I am trying to install my Steeda underdrive pulleys myself, but i can't seem to get the crankshaft bolt off. I am using a impact wrench and everything and it doesn't seem to budge. I think i need to get it straight on to get the most torque on the bolt. Has anyone put pulleys on there 2010 GT, any insight would be a great help. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

if the impact will not remove the bolt, i suggest checking the air pressure to the impact tool (if it is pneumatic) and if that is OK, then get a new impact. the impact you have may not be heavy duty enough to remove the bolt. many times this is because it is an inexpensive impact. they typically do not have the torque to remove stubborn bolts.

hmm now that sounds odd conisdering i got my bolt out with a nice 2 foot breaker bar.

if you are a manual ensure you have the car parked in reverse with the ebrake set it stops the motor from turning over on you. for an automatic the good old starter hole trick is the only way and i hate doing it. (remove starte and lock the flywheel with a prybar) hope you figure it out soon