UPDATE on my stolen rims

• Sponsors (?)

Thieves, Rapists, and Murderers are the scum of any community. You throw in drugs in the mix and you have yourselves a great deal of idiots running around amongst us. However incarcarating people isnt always the best conclusion for the taxpayer as it costs us over 25 thousand dollars a year to house someone in one of our prisons. Its easy to say ohhh just throw em in jail, but whos going to pay for that? WE are. Im not saying these guys should not be persecuted because they definitely should and will all im saying is that if they go to prison for 5 years each or maybe even more then do the math. Im glad you got your rims back though. Thats a pretty rare thing, in detroit 99.9 percent of Whole cars arent recovered. Its hard enough having an 60 percent unsolved homicide rate, no time for thieves haha.

Glad you found ur wheels. man, that almost never happens. I can only imagine on the things i would love to do to them if i were you, but then im kinda a rage-aholic, lol. So did they just pull them off your car and leave your car on blocks or something? Effin Punks, way to start ur life out right, 16 and three felonies already. the parents deserve a nice applause also for raising such pieces of crap. I really hate thieves that steal peoples hard earned money :mad:

Well, we don't know if they are going to jail. And if the goal is fewer people stealing things, I'm not sure jail is working, but whatever.

Good the OP got his stuff back. Bad that some guys stole it in the first place. Can't say much other than that.

i will be at their trial. it always makes for a harder sentancing if the judge sees the victim in the court room.

i hope both these punk ass kids get some REAL lessons from the court, not just some BS community service

i will be at their trial. it always makes for a harder sentancing if the judge sees the victim in the court room.

i hope both these punk ass kids get some REAL lessons from the court, not just some BS community service

Excellent news! im glad things worked out for you!

I wonder if they also stole my gear:mad: I havent heard anything about my stuff

P.S. sorry for bringing the cold weather down with me last week. i visited my fiancee. i think you guys are starting to thaw out now tho :p

just found this on WMPM today.

seems like the little ****er that stole my rims didnt learn his lesson!!

Police: Students Skip School, Steal ATV
pinder,cameron.jpg
anderson,william.jpg
henry,paige.jpg
wright,brandon.jpg
Four students from Smithfield Selma High School who allegedly skipped class a few weeks ago have allegedly been link by Smithfield Police to stealing a four-wheeler that same day. Brandon Harold Wright, 16, Paige Joy Henry, 16, William Joseph Anderson, 16, all from Smithfield, and Cameron Taylor Pinder, 17, of Clayton were arrested on felony larceny charges. Detective Lt. Keith Powell said the ATV was stolen from a residence on Parkway Drive.

Once the case reaches the formal hearing stage, the prosecutor will file a delinquency petition or a waiver petition. The delinquency petition is to request an adjudicatory hearing in juvenile court and a waiver petition is to transfer the case to adult criminal court. The court generally considers whether the youth may be helped by rehabilitative treatment in the juvenile system, has already been adjudicated a number of times with unsuccessful results or if the crime committed was so serious that the juvenile justice system cannot rehabilitate the youth in the time period available to the court. Once the court makes a determination on the petitions, the youth will either stay in juvenile court or transfer to adult criminal court.

all criminals are stupid if they were smart they wouldnt be criminals
A bit pre-judgemental wouldn't you think, any one of us could have been one of those kids. The "smart" criminals are the ones that trust people they shouldn't or give themselves up, or run for office and take kick backs for votes for certain laws or bills! Careful who you call criminals, that could be you w/a mug shot and someone saying the exact same thing about you.:flag:

Sorry buddy im behind the screen when the mugshot is being taken, anyways this is not about me its about some kid that likes to steal. It's sad because our juvenile system works great but with individuals such as him its not going to do anything. Most teens who get in trouble learn their lesson from one mistake, but if they get 4 felonies by the age of 17, ohh man there is no hope in sight. Could be alot of things to blame though, kid could have had an effed up family life. Sad but what can you do, we all make choices.