UPR or VRS x pipe

i am getting my upr x-pipe on tomorrow and was wondering how the fit was...i had one on my 95 and fit was exact. I want to put it on myself, but i was told by a friend of mine with an 03 that he had to modify his to fit, it was mac h-pipe, hopefully my upr pipe fits right up, by the way im going with the upr x-pipe and 2 chambers.
i had the upr x-pipe with 3 chambers on my last mustang which was a 95 5.0, and it sounds very nice if you want something somewhat quiet at idle, but it screams at WOT with a little different tone then regular flows.

just wanting to know about fitting issues on the 01-newer cars

• Sponsors (?)

955.0HO said:
i am getting my upr x-pipe on tomorrow and was wondering how the fit was...i had one on my 95 and fit was exact. I want to put it on myself, but i was told by a friend of mine with an 03 that he had to modify his to fit, it was mac h-pipe, hopefully my upr pipe fits right up, by the way im going with the upr x-pipe and 2 chambers.
i had the upr x-pipe with 3 chambers on my last mustang which was a 95 5.0, and it sounds very nice if you want something somewhat quiet at idle, but it screams at WOT with a little different tone then regular flows.

just wanting to know about fitting issues on the 01-newer cars

UPR X-Pipe fit like a glove. :nice: