v6 stang rollin 20s

Status
Not open for further replies.
DraggersDreams said:
tell me what is rice about it :rlaugh:

Let's see:

-Wheels are too big. They are disproportional to the car and look awkward. You probably don't care about how they work with the car because 20's = bling bling.

-Body kit is ugly

-COnsidering Air Bag Suspension (bags = pointless)

-Flame jobs

-Stereo prob costs more than the car

-Ricer method of propping the hood

-All done to a V6 stang

-Attitude

So, you gonna call me an ignorant redneck too?? You started the thread. If you can't tell, most people here don't care about bling bling Mustangs. So stop bashing everyone else here because they don't find the car to be their flavor.

And if you start saying Mustang owners are dickheads, stop and look around. The rest of us get along fine :shrug: So you DON'T know how this forum works. Thank you for stopping by be sure to trash talk us on the way out.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok, let's see, sound system, looks like theres no use in the spare tire now....I know you or your g/f is going to blow a tire eventually, and getting to the spare is going to be non-existent, so you lose points on practicality. You have some kind of rear bumper change, fine, good enough, you wanna have a car that looks like a fast mustang, i.e. saleen, roush, steeda. You have an aftermarket hood, wasted money, those hoods are fine, oh but you saved weight, woopdie doo, you lost all the gain by the sound system. And ghost/transparent flames, I actually almost got some, but I knew how stupid I'd look when a GT, or almost any V8 raced me and said my paint job wasn't showing my car being fast, but getting burned by someone else. Well, there's my synopsis. Summary, NO PRACTICALITY whatsoever, but it's your g/f, and its better than any dropped SUV could ever be, which just so happens to be what you drive. Of course, you can't really get much worse than a GMC sonoma, besides the fact it's a General Motors vehicle. Sorry, had to add on the flame job real quick, what really gets me is that when people generally get basic flame jobs, they don't take the money to get a real flame job, all the easy flames look exactly the same, your g/f should have taken the time to find a real artist to draw the flames so there was no symmetry to them, makes the paint look 100 times better.

Integraholic said:
I didn't make my car to be a show car. So you're not going to find any unique body mods. And my car did run a 14.5. It made many mid 14 second passes down the 1320. Oh, and by the way, when you use the word "an," it goes in front of a word that starts with a vowel. "A" is before a word that doesn't. Here's what you requested.

attachment.php

attachment.php

oh i thought this was an Mustang fourm maybe u need to go to www.clubsi.com and with those 2 year old slips

:banana:
Mustang5L5 said:
Let's see:

-Wheels are too big. They are disproportional to the car and look awkward. You probably don't care about how they work with the car because 20's = bling bling.

-Body kit is ugly

-COnsidering Air Bag Suspension (bags = pointless)

-Flame jobs

-Stereo prob costs more than the car

-All done to a V6 stang

-Attitude

So, you gonna call me an ignorant redneck too?? You started the thread. If you can't tell, most people here don't care about bling bling Mustangs. So stop bashing everyone else here because they don't find the car to be their flavor.

And if you start saying Mustang owners are dickheads, stop and look around. The rest of us get along fine :shrug: So you DON'T know how this forum works. Thank you for stopping by be sure to trash talk us on the way out.

oh please tell me the (Mustang) way to prop my hood i wanna kool to

DraggersDream,

I say "to each his own", NICE LOOKIN STANG MAN! I like what you and the lady have done, I used to have a V6 that I put a carbon fiber hood on and painted the hood scoop to match the car. Gotta alotta **** some some of "these guys" but, IT WAS WHAT I WANTED. Keep workin on it man, you and the lady have some ideas that you wanna do, go with'em.................don't worry about what everyone else thinks.

I do advise though, altezza's are very NO BUENO, as well as Lambo doors, and even underbody light unless you've got 8 or more under the car. 4 bulbs doesn't do it, there's a Saleen in town here thats got 10 purples under a black car. BAD ASS, car looks like its floatin'!

Stangs forever,
Kyle

[QUOTE='03 6-Speed]Ok, let's see, sound system, looks like theres no use in the spare tire now....I know you or your g/f is going to blow a tire eventually, and getting to the spare is going to be non-existent, so you lose points on practicality. You have some kind of rear bumper change, fine, good enough, you wanna have a car that looks like a fast mustang, i.e. saleen, roush, steeda. You have an aftermarket hood, wasted money, those hoods are fine, oh but you saved weight, woopdie doo, you lost all the gain by the sound system. And ghost/transparent flames, I actually almost got some, but I knew how stupid I'd look when a GT, or almost any V8 raced me and said my paint job wasn't showing my car being fast, but getting burned by someone else. Well, there's my synopsis. Summary, NO PRACTICALITY whatsoever, but it's your g/f, and its better than any dropped SUV could ever be, which just so happens to be what you drive. Of course, you can't really get much worse than a GMC sonoma, besides the fact it's a General Motors vehicle. Sorry, had to add on the flame job real quick, what really gets me is that when people generally get basic flame jobs, they don't take the money to get a real flame job, all the easy flames look exactly the same, your g/f should have taken the time to find a real artist to draw the flames so there was no symmetry to them, makes the paint look 100 times better.[/QUOTE]

i don't even know where to start on ur dumb ass
1st who gives a **** if i have a spare tire and if u have that many blow outs than there must be something wrong with ur driving
2nd its an stalker body kit if u knew anything and when did we say we were trying to lose weight for speed
3rd i have an SONOMA for those dumb asses its an truck lets all say that together now TRUCK not SUV
4th what the hell do u know about painting anyways here is the painters car i guess that paint job sucks to huh

Attachments

• 4a_1_b.jpg
    4a_1_b.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 7f_0.jpg
    7f_0.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 112
DraggersDreams said:
dang we have some smart people here

Don't be sarcastic with me. I know what you came in here to do but now you want to insult everyone.

WHat do you want to see pics of for? SO you can make fun of me?

Here go ahead

my GT
Stang1.jpg

my 5.0
St13.jpg

So what are you gonna say? I'm real curious. :rolleyes:

Mustang5L5 said:
Don't be sarcastic with me. I know what you came in here to do but now you want to insult everyone.

WHat do you want to see pics of for? SO you can make fun of me?

Here go ahead

my GT
Stang1.jpg

my 5.0
St13.jpg

So what are you gonna say? I'm real curious. :rolleyes:

wow best of show i bet u get all the ladys in that :spot:
so wheres the mods at
and i only insult people that insult me first

nothing wrong with making your car your own and personalizing it. but i have to wonder bro, i've seen pics of your girls car, and even the car of the dude that painted your girls car. but have yet to see pics of your ride? got any?

DraggersDreams said:
wow best of show i bet u get all the ladys in that :spot:
so wheres the mods at
and i only insult people that insult me first

Who gives a ****. Who do i have to impress?? I bought my Mustang for myself, not to impress anyone else..certainly not you. Apparently you only care for 20" rims and wild paint jobs to impress you. Not my cup of tea.

The mods are under the hood. Trust me there are plenty of them.

DraggersDreams said:
love the tint

Are you serious!! That's what you are gonna stoop to?? You are gonna go through all my pictures and pick out any little flaw and nag me on it?? You are gonna make fun of me for purpled tint??? Does that make you feel better about yourself...knowing at one time in my life i had old purple tint on my car

I took it off and had ther car tinted professionally 20% 3 years ago

next insult.... :rolleyes:

This is so childish

:lock:

Mustang5L5 said:
Are you serious!! That's what you are gonna stoop to?? You are gonna go through all my pictures and pick out any little flaw and nag me on it?? You are gonna make fun of me for purpled tint???

I took it off and had ther car tinted professionally 20% 3 years ago

next insult.... :rolleyes:

This is so childish

I am gonna be the mature person here and stop all of this ****!!! But its funny when someone post one little picture how it can get so many people started on CHILDISH stuff!!!! Well u all picked at my car and when its turned around u all get mad!!!!!

DraggersDreams said:
well i think its funny ur trying to make fun of me b/c i have 20's when ur just sad that ur mommy won't buy u these for x mas http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=501470

Oh yes, i want my mommy to buy me 20" rims for Xmas. I have a job i can buy them myself. I've been buying my own **** since i was 15.

I never made fun of you. I said "-Wheels are too big. They are disproportional to the car and look awkward"

That's how i feel. The wheel wells of the pre-05 Mustangs are just too small to make them look right. They look really awkward on these cars and just don't look good. Ever see those cartoons of cars with really exaggerated wheels? That's how i feel when i see big wheels on Mustangs. The '05 on the other hand has HUGE wheel wells and can fit a 20" rim inside there and keep it proportional to the rest of the car. Only then is it appealing.

Now, i thought that is a mature answer. We just have different opinions on the subject but I NEVER personally attacked you or called you any names.

You gonna keep going with this? I'll end it if you end it

Status
Not open for further replies.