vaccum probs. pressurzing crankcase and really rich of fuel HELP!!!

I just out a 342 with trick flow track heat intake afr 185 areomotive fuel system 48lb injectors holley commander 950 computer and vortech s trim 14lb. Trying to figure out wht im blowing oil everywhere when into boost also the computer system is a dfi system it needs to be tuned but it leaks like a siv . Is there a way of running a vacuum line in front of the blower? Or will i suck oil through the intake? The fuel problem has to do with the tuning if anyone knows how to fix these problems i would greatly appreciate it thanks alot :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I have to ask.... do you have an adjustable FPR? Look around the forum there was a recent post like this. Turned out to be a leaking rear main. However, the rear main leak was caused by excess crankcase pressure. How is your PCV system hooked up? The crankcase vent tube must be relocated and or turned into a breather cap in order to prevent boost from entering the crankcase. Give a little more details and I bet we all can help you out a little more. Where is it leaking? Do you have an AFPR? recent rebuild? GOOD LUCK