vancouver STANG guys

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
We are thinking of meeting up at the wal mart off 162nd millplain or the sonic up there. So you vancouver guy's that have your stangs still you should join us!It will be one of the first nice weekends we'll have. keep ya posted.theres already about 5 of us that will bring the STANGS (not trucks) out. peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

you bet i will! i was thinking march 6th (week from today). Plus thats the first night of the track opening even tho it's only TNT.But isnt that everynight except wednesdays? LOL peace

well guys heres where we are gonna meet SE Mill Plain Blvd. and SE 192nd Ave Vancouver, WA 98683 it's the parking lot at the walmart and home depot or lowes dont remember the one in there?.So bring your stang and come hang and B.S for a bit. I say about 8ish friday,and as long as theres no rain.Friday is also the first night for the drags so if anyone wants we might hit the track also. see whoever there. peace

aww dont be a chicken i even did a little muddin in mine today! cool looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night! i got ya some parts today. i went to scapoose (got the stang dirty :( ) so the weather is looking good for tomorrow maybe i can get out and wash it? 8PM tomorrow see whoever then! peace

decent turn out

Had a decent turn out lastnight,if rod would insure his stang and another buddy of ours would to, we woulda had 8 stangs. but considering it was the 1st one and was dam chilly wasent bad,andy you should bring yours next time if you come,dont know if your feel about yours like rod does?But from the pics your stang looks good. Good to put faces to names!For those of you that showed would we wanna meet there or sonic or across the street at JC Penny?Justin when you left and rapped the throttle you shoulda heard it echo threw the parking lot! man that was sweet!After you guy's jammed mongoose me and rod and his GF went to the track. It was a good turn out there also for it being the 1st night,even tho it was almost all rice there :( The guy at the gate said they had a line waiting to get in clear up to 9PM. Afterwards went to sharis and of course did my oh so famous burnout :rlaugh: BUT this time as we entered not as we were leaving. We walked in and the lady looked at us and said are you guys the one in the mustang? :shrug::eek: wounder if the hat gave it away? Anyways done ramblin so we'll see you all next weekend saturday is best for me to meet up and go to the track. peace

Had a decent turn out lastnight,if rod would insure his stang and another buddy of ours would to, we woulda had 8 stangs. but considering it was the 1st one and was dam chilly wasent bad,andy you should bring yours next time if you come,dont know if your feel about yours like rod does?But from the pics your stang looks good. Good to put faces to names!For those of you that showed would we wanna meet there or sonic or across the street at JC Penny?Justin when you left and rapped the throttle you shoulda heard it echo threw the parking lot! man that was sweet!After you guy's jammed mongoose me and rod and his GF went to the track. It was a good turn out there also for it being the 1st night,even tho it was almost all rice there :( The guy at the gate said they had a line waiting to get in clear up to 9PM. Afterwards went to sharis and of course did my oh so famous burnout :rlaugh: BUT this time as we entered not as we were leaving. We walked in and the lady looked at us and said are you guys the one in the mustang? :shrug::eek: wounder if the hat gave it away? Anyways done ramblin so we'll see you all next weekend saturday is best for me to meet up and go to the track. peace

Thanks! I love to think my car sounds pretty sweet. Im probably like everyone else with a bias an no real idea since we are always driving our own cars!:nice: I didnt wanna do a burnout and ruin our spot but wanted to pay a little tribute while I was out :D

cool maybe it will be a decent summer/turn out this year? this weeks weather is suppose to be good. but not sure if i'll return to the spot this weekend?depends if anyone wants to hang again for a few. if so maybe meet up a touch sooner tho? i'll be going to the track saturday no running tho need the tune and tires :shrug: peace

I think I am going to wait till the track gets a bit more conditioned and then the old man and I are going to have a grudge match. I believe I will only get one to two good nights at the track with my transmission/clutch at those power levels and grudging with the old man...

Heya John. Thanks for putting that together. It was good to meet up with you guys. I'll try to keep an eye on these boards for the next time.

PS - Maybe it's time I changed my sig??

I think I am going to wait till the track gets a bit more conditioned and then the old man and I are going to have a grudge match. I believe I will only get one to two good nights at the track with my transmission/clutch at those power levels and grudging with the old man...

well if thats the case about your trans,when it does go let me know. i know a guy here that will build you a t-5Z or whatever it is the good T-5 for i beleive $975. dont feel bad i'll get 1 in also till i bet i'll have to cage it. peace