vancouver STANG guys

Nice ya i havent seen you around in a long while. Look at my signature.... :-( she was a pretty one too. I hear ya on the bike though after having mine the stang isnt really fun which i knew would happen if i got something with a good rush. Yeah i am still in Alaska i will be coming home hopefully sometime the end of this week. Ive been working 7 12's since May so im ready for a break.

What up Andy,

<<<< See the avatar...

My track junkie habbit has been soaking up any $, that the slow economy hasn't already got... :rlaugh:

Yep still live the same place.

You still up in the great white North?

• Sponsors (?)

...nothing since May ?!?!

Whaaaaaattt the heck, did you guys all die or something?
:shrug:

no but i posted back then and no one wanted to come hang so why bother posting when we are?i figured on the nights we do i'd post it prior.I've started a new project so i'd be rolling the 4 banger coupe,plus the weather is ****ty now.Maybe next year huh? Besides this isnt a thread for just me to post when i wanna meet if any of you guy's want to meet up just post up! andy you still thinking of selling your car?my buddy is kinda looking for a good LX hatch. peace

john:p

Do you still have your white notch? I hope you didnt get rid of it...

Andy-YOURE NOT SELLIN BUDDY!!! Dont roll with the crowd...

As for hanging out, I agree next year it just might have to be. We need some momentum on this idea but there are enough of us who would enjoy meeting up im sure.

Edit: I just saw your post on 5.0 forums and saw your new ride. NICE! do you still have the notch or did you trade and or sell? Plans?

No im not gona sell it, I actually just dumped some more money into it so the money pit continues pretty much. Ive got some more stuff i wanna do to it this winter. I would like to get it finished by the end of next year. :rolleyes:

Justin - No worries ! ! I do have a couple small projects we can do when i get home. I ordered the parts the other night should be in sometime this next week. :)

Do you still have your white notch? I hope you didnt get rid of it...

Andy-YOURE NOT SELLIN BUDDY!!! Dont roll with the crowd...

As for hanging out, I agree next year it just might have to be. We need some momentum on this idea but there are enough of us who would enjoy meeting up im sure.

Edit: I just saw your post on 5.0 forums and saw your new ride. NICE! do you still have the notch or did you trade and or sell? Plans?

traded i kept my motor trans radiator exhust.Plans are to finish the bay go roller and still pieceing together my turbo kit.i might be doing a buudys engine bay in his 90 GT over the winter also,might get roger going and do the same to his 83 GT?peace

No im not gona sell it, I actually just dumped some more money into it so the money pit continues pretty much. Ive got some more stuff i wanna do to it this winter. I would like to get it finished by the end of next year. :rolleyes:

Justin - No worries ! ! I do have a couple small projects we can do when i get home. I ordered the parts the other night should be in sometime this next week. :)

ok cool DNA DOA is looking for a LX hatch but he's keeping his turbo 306 coupe i helped him with over last winter. peace

Friday the 13th this friday. The news is looking to be good but cool weather. 162nd wal mart meet anyone? As long as it's nice i'll be there!maybe hit somewhere for a few drinks and some pool afterwards?chime in.peace

Friday the 13th this friday. The news is looking to be good but cool weather. 162nd wal mart meet anyone? As long as it's nice i'll be there!maybe hit somewhere for a few drinks and some pool afterwards?chime in.peace

what time ? Haven't done one of these yet but looks like fun. MLS play-offs between LA Galaxy and Houston Dynamos (who took the Seattle SOunders out) play Friday night. What's the plan ?

well as of now (3:30 PM wednesday) it's gonna be played out by ear. I could probably get a few of my buddies together to come?We'll just have to see by the weather? If anyones not posting here just check back even up till friday night. I would say about 7ish friday tho. If it looks like rain i wont show tho. peace

August? Well yeah we can put something together!My red car will be down for a few months,so i can definitly meet up with the coupe!BOP/AFP are they even in buisness anymore?peace

August? Well yeah we can put something together!My red car will be down for a few months,so i can definitly meet up with the coupe!BOP/AFP are they even in buisness anymore?peace

Regrettably. The only thing I ever had them do was my rearend gears. Shocker, they are whining after a total of 8 passes and less than 2k miles. :notnice: