Video of my car

• Sponsors (?)

MyCARneedsHelp said:
Thanx purple87lx it only has a few little bolt ons and so on....
- Edlebrock upper/lower mani
- Ford underdrive pulleys
- 3:73 gear
- Holley 190 fuel pump with adj regulator
- Mac cold air
- Bbk Shortys with a headman offroad h-pipe ( no cats )
- Electric fan with 160 thermo
- Taylor 8mm wires
and weight plenty of weight reduction, No heater control unit, no back seats, no pannels, and no pass seat ect ect ect.....

Aaron'S'tang: To you it needs more hp . To me im still in school and gas is enough. Thats why its for sale and i stated in my first post " Car is pretty stock with a few little bolt ons, 87 octane ".... again im only havin some fun. Just got the camera and just got the tires. Im making another video and a buddy of mine is borrowing me some tires to burn the **** outta :p

I plan on running the track saturday for my first time ever. Any suggestions? Tire pressure, fuel psi, what rpm to dump the cluth stuff like that. I cant wait its gunna be so fun... and LEGAL!!! :hail2:

Running at the track is a trial and error type of thing. you'll have to figure it out. yeah, I definantly could not afford to drive my Mustang every day. I commute about 43 miles to work and it cost me about $20 (half tank) everytime I drive the stang back and forth. Just can't swing that, I like money to much. So, I hear where you are coming from.

Mark89coupe: that was a 95 s10 with full exhaust, chip, ud pulleys, cold air, & some other crap . I think it sounds horrible. I HATE the sound of it

Dan88_5.0: ive been going through a lot of problems with this damn car laltey. I just built it from the ground up. I found it as a shell in Oswego IL and just the other day a honda civic beat me.. Then i changed my fuel pump and reg and it woke it up so i think somthing was going on in that area . Also i have 2 leaky injectors i found out when i got home :nonono: :mad:

Aaron'S'tang: ive been around on stangnet for a little while now, i know how u work :p

MyCARneedsHelp said:
Mark89coupe: that was a 95 s10 with full exhaust, chip, ud pulleys, cold air, & some other crap . I think it sounds horrible. I HATE the sound of it

Dan88_5.0: ive been going through a lot of problems with this damn car laltey. I just built it from the ground up. I found it as a shell in Oswego IL and just the other day a honda civic beat me.. Then i changed my fuel pump and reg and it woke it up so i think somthing was going on in that area . Also i have 2 leaky injectors i found out when i got home :nonono: :mad:

Aaron'S'tang: ive been around on stangnet for a little while now, i know how u work :p

What the heck does that mean???

Well i worked on my second vid today and took ur guys advice to do a better burn out..... i noticed that my tire is really balled and there arent any more lines in the mickey et streets... is that a bad thing? its completly flat now but the tire is stil holding air:lol: :lol: