Viper wants to play!!!

GoneMad96

Feb 23, 2004
Cali
so anyway i live in a super small town in utah theres some guy here that has seen me around and i saw him and wally world the other day and he says he races every other weekend in vegas. so we get to talking and he says he wants to race, so of course im down and then he tells me he has a viper "have no clue what yr" but all it has is exhaust. so what u all think, were going up this weekend.

• Sponsors (?)

gtstangau said:
I think Viper's are highly over rated. He will probably still beat you though. You will definatly need the spray!
ever drive one?

I've driven a few and they are fast...510hp/535tq 3300lbs....0-60 under 4 secs....yeah thats over rated to me :D

Now with a few mods they get to 600-650 easily.

DropTopPony said:
ever drive one?

I've driven a few and they are fast...510hp/535tq 3300lbs....0-60 under 4 secs....yeah thats over rated to me :D

I thought it was 450/450 or 500/500 depending on the year and closer to 3500 lbs :p

at first i was freaked out cause i thought it was a venom cause it has a HUGE ass wing on the back but its not. i think its a older one, looks like the very firsts one out actually, actually ugly lol red with yellow rims lol sounds way nice though

DropTopPony said:
ever drive one?

Never driven one but i've ridden in a few. And yes for how much they cost :notnice:, A new z06 will blow it's door's off, so will slighlty moded Terminator's. They are awesome cars but in the world of exotic super cars I would consider it the bottom of the barrel.

GoneMad96 said:
at first i was freaked out cause i thought it was a venom cause it has a HUGE ass wing on the back but its not. i think its a older one, looks like the very firsts one out actually, actually ugly lol red with yellow rims lol sounds way nice though
sounds like an older model...the red/yellow is an ugly ass combo.