Vogtland springs

• Sponsors (?)

Happy with mine!

I just had Vogtland springs installed on my 05 Roush, I have had them on for a couple of weeks now and I am very happy with them overall.

PS. I have also had Eibach & H&R springs on other mustangs
and again I am happy with the Vogtlands.

My hubby works for Vogtland North America here in Temecula. They have a superior product! Like Bigcat said, they make a lot of race applications. Their products are right there and better than most springs out there.

Welchy---if its between Vogtland and Steeda, even if the hubby didn't work there, they are a way more superior product than anything Steeda can make.

Let me know if anyone needs any literature or anything on it, I will have him send it to you.

I have Vogtlands as well. I wish it was a little lower in the front and back but my car sat really high from the factory so they might look better on a normal car. I have had them about 2 years now. No problems, rides almost like stock, no sag.

newpic%20(5).JPG

Attachments

• newpic%20(5).JPG
    newpic%20(5).JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 445
Hottymustang, thanks for the info. There are lots of rumors about who Vogtland makes springs for, you wouldn't happen to be able to be more specific. Love your sig by the way. One of my favorite quotes.

As Brian said...I am sure that a lot of people on this forum have Vogtland made springs on their car and they don't know it.

Based on who some of our customers are, we make a solid product. But I am not here just to toot my own horn. I would rather everyone buy my stuff based on the knowledge base of the staff of the company and our racing pedigree than because I can tell you why it is better than a lot of the other stuff out there.

So if anybody has any questions, let me know. I will do everything that I can to help everyone out, no matter how specific it is.

Just remember the right question isn't necessarily "What part should I use?" but more "WHY should I use it?" I think that question doesn't get asked enough.

Jon

It is actually quite funny that we are a European spring manufacturer, but we have a huge domestic product base. You would think that we specialized only in Audi and VW, but we are actually really Mustang oriented.

I have an obvious affiliation as Hottymustang's lovely car has served as a testbed for prototype suspension parts for all of our S-197 stuff. But the president of the company has numerous Vintange Mustangs including an Original Fox Body Cobra as his most recent...and a totally original, complete with the original window sticker, 1970 Convertible Super Cobra Jet with a 4-speed. It is among the rarest of the rare....

So don't let the name fool you. If you still want the springs for your 02', the part number is 953068 and Brian at J&M should be able to take care of you.

Jon

ABOUT VOGTLAND:
VDF VOGTLAND, a family owned company was founded in 1908 in Hohenlimburg Germany. Today VOGTLAND is an international spring manufacturer comprised of three operating units:

VOGTLAND Autosport develops, markets and distributes premium automotive accessories worldwide. Our primary focus is on developing high quality suspension products, such as lowering springs, sport suspension kits and height adjustable kits. These high quality products are produced at our plant headquarters in Hagen Germany.

VOGTLAND North America was established in 2001 and is located in Temecula California, supports the North American market. Our North American operations hasp established VOGTLAND as a leading supplier to the NASCAR racing circuit with our leading edge “VVS” spring technology.

I have been sold for years, just where hard to buy in the past.

Ordering a set for the 07 GT soon.............

Already installed H&R springs in the 97 GT :(

Does J&M make camber plates for us yet?

Yes we do make camber plates for these cars. They have been designed and on our 06 for over 8 Months. As soon as our Patent Attorney gives us the go ahead we will be releasing these to the public.

As for the Vogtland springs we have never been out of stock on these and I am sure Vogtland would agree that we usually have more in stock of the Mustang springs then they do or at least that used to be the case.

Looks like I'm going to give these springs a shot. My H&R Supersports look great but after moving from Vegas to Colorado I think I need to change. Out here we have too many dips and bumps and I'm constantly bottoming out. Plus I'm too low for a good launch at the track. Time to lift her up just a bit and see about a better weight transfer at the 1/4 mile track.