Want to do 408 but need some help

:D Well im sure tons of these questions are asked daily but I have specific questions that I would like to accumulate answers to in one place.

I want to build a 408 and stick it in a fox body (didn't see that coming huh?). I would like to put in a built c4 tranny and run stock ported and milled heads. Finally I would like to throw 150-200hp shot of nitrous at it. Thats what I want, is it possible? I been looking and I found a tranny that is built but would it slide right in? I have a machined block and want to get a forged stroker kit and I found on ebay. Then the kicker, since heads are so damn expensive I would like to try my hand at porting the stockers and milling them, maybe even some larger valves. I would like to run a hydraulic roller camshaft. Although I don't know if the roller rockers will work on a 351 style heads. I would like to make 450-500hp off the bottle and 600-650 on the bottle. :D are you guys annoyed yet? any help would be great, im on a budget because im a broke college student but I would like to have something by summer time to bracket race with my friends. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not sure if you are going to be able to meet your power goals with factory heads that have been ported. For a 408 to put down the kinda power you want usally they are equipped with afr 205 heads or canfields. Yes you can get c-4 built that will bolt in you would have to do some research into who builds good tranny's. I have no idea i like 5 spd's.