Want to put pics from cell phone on computer? RAZR

• Sponsors (?)

few options I can think of real quick.
if older Razr
buy the motorola tools package. you can transfer with it.
email the pics to an email account.

new razr (with the memory card)
move the file from the phone to other storage device ( the memory card)
connect phone to computer and pull off like any other usb storage device. - This is the way I do items on my slvr.

DTNODYA said:
If you can send picture messages, where you enter who to send the message ... type your email address ... just like "[email protected]" and send the picture message ... that's how I do it from my cell phone (not a RAZR though)

You can do it that way or get phone tools and a blue tooth connection or usb cord.

motorola phone tools (MPT) and a cable will do it for you if your have certain razr's, but do u have a razr v3c? (the verizon edition) if you do, verizon sets up limitations on MPT and wont let you transfer pics. i had to look in razr forums and download many drivers and many other stuff. what a pita.

With Verizon Wireless service, you can send the pics from the phone's My Pix gallery up to the "Pix Place" website at www.vzwpix.com. (You have to register first.) After that, open the Gallery and save the pictures to your computer's hard drive. You can also save Flix messages that way, if you have QuickTime Pro.

mexicanstyle24 said:
motorola phone tools (MPT) and a cable will do it for you if your have certain razr's, but do u have a razr v3c? (the verizon edition) if you do, verizon sets up limitations on MPT and wont let you transfer pics. i had to look in razr forums and download many drivers and many other stuff. what a pita.
what he said.

I have the original Verizon version RAZR, the V3c. All I did, was go out and buy a Bluetooth Dongle for my PC. With that, I connect to my RAZR just like it was a disk drive, and I can drag-and-drop files to and from it. That includes ringtones, MP3's, and yes, photos.

I use the MPT software and a USB connection with my RAZR from cingular. One reason I chose to do it this way, was that when connected with USB, the phone will charge off the PC or Notebook.