want to try out different rims on the 05?

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, but its a start... gotta start somewhere, esp if you have NO idea what aftermarket rims look like on a vehicle, even bad ones... my philosophy is that you should weed out the bad ones before selecting the best rim that suits your ride.

discount tire does a better job with the 05

blue05gt said:
I thought for my first post here I would introduce you guys (if you haven't seen it already) to www.tirerack.com (I dont work for them or anything but they have a cool imulator that lets you try out different wheel combos!)
check it out here:

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gar...toModel=Mustang+GT&autoModClar=&autoYear=2005

have fun with it! Oh, and great forum! :nice:
discount tire is much better and has better wheels by far

not to mention that discount tire has awesome service and if you get your tires there and they get screwed up if they cant fix it you get a new one for free and the fixing of them is free aswell its like 5 more bucks a wheel..... and im glad i got it within a month i got a screw in my tire :( had to get it towed but anyway they are awesome..... no i dont work for them lol

That link is old news(I already posted it). They do have sucky rims, but it does give some help. It shows what 18, 19 and 20 inch rims look like on your ride.

BTW, Discount Tire is the best. I got a nail in my tire that was right near the sidewall and I ordered a replacement Goodyear 245/ZR from them for only about 209 dollars(I was expecting about 300). So I was pleased. :nice: