warning light came up!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

stallion98gt said:
yeah I checked the gas cap. it's fine and the light is still there so it's the coolant level !!!!...should I just add a little bit of water to the green liquid ? (it's a mix of water/antifreeze anyways)
thanks !!!!!!!!!

you need to listen to us more ;)

:rlaugh: Please dont tell me im the only one that was laughing at this thread. Not saying that i knew what it was the whole time but the part where you guys were arguing on what that symbol is. I laughed too when the green traction control snail was brought up too :lol:

stallion98gt said:
ok ok..mea culpa...I should have listen to u guys...so anyways. if I just add water it should be fine right ? I was thinking of adding RedLine water wetter too
We're all here to help one another and to rag on those who don't listen :D

Take your arse to the autopart store or Wally world and get another damn thing of anti-freeze, it's cheap. Get the 50/50, already mixed.

If that's not that case be sure to check the float sensor.

Blev said:
We're all here to help one another and to rag on those who don't listen :D

Take your arse to the autopart store or Wally world and get another damn thing of anti-freeze, it's cheap. Get the 50/50, already mixed.

If that's not that case be sure to check the float sensor.
I'll do that tonight since I'm driving up from L.A to SF tomorrow.
WHat's wierd is that I looked inside the coolant reservoir and it doesn't seem too low...maybe 1 " is enough for the sensor to go :shrug:

Don't add Water Wetter if you've got antifreeze. Water Wetter needs to be added to water only, not water+antifreeze. If you want WW, flush your system and fill it with plain water and add the WW.

ok I think the problem has been fixed:

I filled up the coolant reservoir with a 50/50 mix of green prestone/distilled water.
Then the light was stil lthere so I figured out I need to clear the code from the memory so I just disconnect the battery for 5 min and re-connect then I drove from SF to L.A (around 400 miles), no light so far so I'm assuming it's fixed

stallion98gt said:
ok I think the problem has been fixed:

I filled up the coolant reservoir with a 50/50 mix of green prestone/distilled water.
Then the light was stil lthere so I figured out I need to clear the code from the memory so I just disconnect the battery for 5 min and re-connect then I drove from SF to L.A (around 400 miles), no light so far so I'm assuming it's fixed
signwerd.gif