Water-Methanol injection?

• Sponsors (?)

I was just on the site checking it out the other night. I may think about getting it next Spring when I do some more mods. I'm not sure though because I have alot on my plate now to get installed like hood, Compucar nitrous, and some audio crappy.

Those who use it on NA setups are doing so because they have high compresion ratio's and it keeps them from detonation while using pump gas. Another nice thing is you could use regular gas and tune it like your running super because the methanol bumps the octane. Great for those who don't have 93 in their area.

ordered.

j/k:p Im broke

hahahaha arent we all my friend arent we all.

my car made me broke at first and now my bike is starting to dig into my pockets and take all i got. after i get all the race gear full race suit new boots gloves and all there we are looking at around 1500 dollars just getting ready to race thats not including the tires ill burn up every weekend lol. I wish i was bill gates son.

You may be able to run a few more degrees of timing with that kit, but the increase in power will not, IMO, justify the price. IMO, spend your money elsewhere.

Most use it for FI.

This not just about HP per dollar, as this can save the owner money on each tank of gas.

Those who use it on NA setups are doing so because they have high compresion ratio's and it keeps them from detonation while using pump gas. Another nice thing is you could use regular gas and tune it like your running super because the methanol bumps the octane. Great for those who don't have 93 in their area.

+1 :nice: