Well, it's not a Ford, but he's starting out okay (pic of son)

1320stang

Founding Member
Nov 13, 1998
Edmond, Oklahoma
imag0001.jpg

I think I need to get him some steel toe boots. Do they make Mechanix gloves in extra small? :shrug:

Attachments

• imag0001.jpg
    imag0001.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Sponsors (?)

You can't see it, but he has a 1/4" drive set under there. It's an old Chinese set that I found in the trunk of a car. He's done really good keeping it all together and not losing any of it. I'm sorta jealous as he has more 1/4" extensions than I do!! And no, I can't abscond with any of them!!!

1320stang said:
I need a new creeper, I'll have to hand mine down. Get him some safety glasses!! :cool:

Yeah, another good thing to get is ear protection. I bought a set of muffs for Francis so he can ride the lawn tractor with me, shop-vac the car, be around while the compressor and air tools are running, and all other noisey stuff like chop saws and the like. He insists on getting them on whenever he wants to help (which is all the time) and thinks it is going to get loud. Of course I lead by example and always wear my custom ear plugs.

Tyler doesn't like loud noises either, he's got a set of ear muffs that he knows where they're at. I've got a set of those plugs that look like the ear bud headphones. I ought to start wearing them. I need new safety glasses as well, need to get two pair. He's got a set of those knit glove that are like, one size fits all. They're bright purple, LOL!!

I've been using the convertable vented blocker on this link since I was about 18, so about 15 years. I've had about four sets made over the years. They inject dental mold making material into your ears then make ceramic negatives of them that they use to mold your custom fitted ear protection. The last major hearing test I had my hearing was perfect, which for a 33 year old industrial worker and pilot is pretty impressive.

http://www.protectear.com/products/list_products.asp