Well its Official!

69clark

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Ravena, NY
Well I just registered and paid for my spot at Carlisle, PA for the All Ford Nationals. I am also paid for a camping spot. My wife is pretty amped about camping out, so no hotels here, lol.

I know a bunch of you guys are going to the event but are any of you planning on camping?

• Sponsors (?)

Guys, if you're going... For now on put "Stangnet" as a club [without the quotes] It'll be interesting to see how many go and we can actually meet eachother

Sound good?

I am stuck between stangnet or steel city stangs (another forum I belong to). I know there are quite a few guys goin from SCS, I'm sort of waiting to see how many people are going from stangnet. I'm gonna register with one or the other by tomorrow.

I've never missed it in over 10yrs, so its safe to say that i will be there. With any luck I'll have the car there too. I don't want to register just yet though until I see how likely it is that the car will be done. I need to call for a hotel this weekend... I will not be camping out. :)

i guess i better register then. I'm putting stangnet as the club. i would like to camp out but i have nothing what so ever to do that, so i'm probably just going to drive back and forth each day. only like an hour and half. i drive that twice a day everyday for work so no big deal. i hope i hope i hope that it will be nice out.

what days you guys going. I don't think i'm going to take off work for friday, probably just go up on saturday and sunday.

Saturday and sunday are the days I'm usually there. If I'm only going for one day I usually try to see if friday or saturday is nicer and go that day.

See Paul, you need to register now with the car, so that if time is getting tight, you'll have some motivation to hurry up and get it done. lol

I thought about that, but really the stuff I need to do can be done in a weekend, so it comes down to the time frame of the stuff that I can not do like a valve job, painting of my new parts, and a possible roll bar install.

So what hotels are you guys staying at? I need to get some reservations made, now that ive already registerd. I've never been out to Carlisle so i dont have a clue as to where to stay. Any recomendations from people who've been Before?