Went to the best Dragstrip Friday

Terminator transplant into a notch... good idea?

• Heck yea totally rulz!

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Heck yea w/ Turkey Sammich and Mustard

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No... it's a 5.0

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
Huntsvegas, AL
To see this 4.6 Cobra Terminator powered NOTCH!!!

http://www.morgancitymustang.com

bay20left.jpg

OMG that car is bloody evil. Faaaaaast. EEEEEEVVVIIIILLL. :hail2:

If you guys remember "bcd" who is a member here... MyBad70 and I met up with him. It was a strait up old time dragstrip- no stands, no lights on the track, no rubber or sticky substance, just complete badazz and 90% Mustangs.

I didn't get video, but I'm going back next month and will get video then. Also I can't figure out where the software for my camcorder is anyway... :scratch:

Attachments

• bay20left.jpg
    bay20left.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Sponsors (?)

1990Coupe said:
was there at least a place to show your track times???? what did you and he run?

I'm not running till saturday. I'm gonna run stock and then throw my intake/gears/catback on and run again later rhis summer.

Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what he ran... it was "Timless" heads up racing. Maybe bcd will come on and tell you guys it's his friend. Let's just say it's not in the 7's in the 1/8th ;)

Besides if I did know I wouldn't tell... a lot of people around here race for $$$

i talked to bcd a few times yesterday....he said all the guys we met out there friday night, the slowest ran a 7.20. theyre supposed to be at our track this weekend, ill def have pics......and pictures dont do the terminator coupe justice. the car is just unbelievable.