WFC9 Who's going?

SVO1

Lord of The somethin' somethin' somethin', hell, I
Oct 25, 1999
Lord of uh, hmm what was it again?
So you have heard the hype, seen the pics and wished you were there.
So why were you not at WFC8??

There was an Engagement, a Car show, Lots of hella fast 2.3T cars, and a wild street car that ran in the high 7's!! :jaw:

So you have a little under a year to clear your schedule and plan on attending.

So you have a Graduation, or a wedding or a child birth that may happen. Those can be re-lived.. The WFC Experience can NOT be missed!!!

I For one will be there with Kim.

One Better-
I will be Racing there..

Let the Project begin!!!!!!!

Who's with me??!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Split personality? If I didn't know you were two people.....;)

I'm definitely gonna try to go, and with any luck I'll be able to take my car. Not sure if I'll race or just show (and it's a 30-footer, so not much show) but I'd love to go again.

Brian

Red_LX said:
I won't be racing unless I have $150 burning a hole in my pocket....

Anyway...as long as I get the OK to skip graduation from my parents and relatives, I'll be there :)

The lasy at the reg. trailor only charged me $100 and the sign clearly said $150. Plus I got $50 for the fourth round so it wasn't that expensive. $50 to over 20 passes.

Asha'man: You have a year to get it faster. :nice: I hear N2oh works.

I meant 12.50 without the bottle...then I can spray it if I want to go faster...I'll just remember to refill it, not run out like Matt did...

What's holding me up? I can't find an 8.8" rear to throw in it. I don't want to yank the 8.8 out of the LX unless I have to.

I don't think that Toyota pickup of his could handle any more weight. :eek:

I'm saying 14's conservatively, which is around 15's up here. Might be fun, I'll see what happens with money and the car between now and then. Wonder how consistent I could be with a stick turbo car and nitrous. :rolleyes:

Brian