What a day... :( poor mustang

So if you thought they were so bad, shouldnt you have concern for everyone else on the road. Wouldnt they be at alot more risk.

Sorry, but I dont know if your trying to sound "sweet" by saying that but cmon dude, give me a break. If the brakes are that bad why is the car even legal to drive

• Sponsors (?)

So if you thought they were so bad, shouldnt you have concern for everyone else on the road. Wouldnt they be at alot more risk.

Sorry, but I dont know if your trying to sound "sweet" by saying that but cmon dude, give me a break. If the brakes are that bad why is the car even legal to drive

sorry i care, i dont want anything to happen. i didnt feel safe driving that car because of all the morons out there. that was one thing i really wanted to do was upgrade the brakes. that will be first thing i do if i do get another fox body. id really like a 89+ LX hatch or a 94+ cobra. this aint even about trying to be sweet. i just seriously do not feel conferdable with her in the stang.

ummmmmmm not for along time. this is my daily, thats it...maybe when i go to replace the tires though :D
so next week then. I'll look forward to it

her dads 07 GT is amazing

I find it amazing that everyone you know drives a mustang gt. all your friend references are quickly followed by what year mustang they drive. coincidence, perhaps.

I find it amazing that everyone you know drives a mustang gt. all your friend references are quickly followed by what year mustang they drive. coincidence, perhaps.

or a little to much of this in school.

23352816.jpg

hmm. what am I going to post on stang.net today :D

its amazing as it nice. it gives me a common ground to share with her dad. we get along good and he trusts me.

definitely. But the first thing I thought when I read your post about not taking your girlfriend out in your fox because of the brakes, then learning her dad was a mustang guy, was that this was largely his influence....:shrug:

ryan, with all due respect, and remember I'm sayin' it with all due respect, that idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on.