what a difference!

Zoop seal is WAY over priced! And btw, Zoop Seal is now ShineSeal Caswell Inc. - ShineSeal

I have a product called "Terminator" can't remember where I bought it but it was years ago. It keeps repolishing down to a minimum, I've gotten about 6 months out of it before so it's not bad. Best of all, it was 20 bucks and not 100 bucks!

But being in the business I would like to give the Shine Seal a shot, maybe offer it as an additional service or something.

• Sponsors (?)

question.. mine is pretty much stock.. some kind of crane cam. bbk in fender, bbk shorties, h pipe and flowmasters. stock e7's etc. my question is. if i go this route do i use the stock lower intake? or change that as well? cuz i thought gt40's were totally different, (newbie to the mustang game but i am knowledgeable on reasonable levels) also as far as throttle bodies go, if i do this do i need a bigger one? and will i need a new maf?

kk ty. so i can use stock tb? or is it better to just get a bigger one? also it seems the tb is in a different spot. so would i have to convert to a fox style cable?

They make elbow adapters to run it on a '94/5 or you can convert it to a fox style cable and throttle body but that is more involved and requires not just a different throttle body but different throttle cable, EGR spacer, and TPS plug

They make elbow adapters to run it on a '94/5 or you can convert it to a fox style cable and throttle body but that is more involved and requires not just a different throttle body but different throttle cable, EGR spacer, and TPS plug

Not to mention custom intake ducting/piping. There's not a cold air kit available that's just plug and play. Mine is a combination of 94/95 fenderwell elbow and a 99-04 GT cold air throttle body elbow.

Not to mention custom intake ducting/piping. There's not a cold air kit available that's just plug and play. Mine is a combination of 94/95 fenderwell elbow and a 99-04 GT cold air throttle body elbow.

Maybe, I wouldn't know. It's been a long long time (10+ years) since I've had a stock intake tubing setup. I'd think some kind of combination of a Fox intake tube and 94/5 fender mount would work.

I know with a blower and fox throttle body swap you can just clock the volute a bit over more and run a fox blower to throttle body pipe.

Maybe, I wouldn't know. It's been a long long time (10+ years) since I've had a stock intake tubing setup. I'd think some kind of combination of a Fox intake tube and 94/5 fender mount would work.

I know with a blower and fox throttle body swap you can just clock the volute a bit over more and run a fox blower to throttle body pipe.

That blower pipe will still need to be modified due to the SN5.0 brackets placing the blower further toward the engine than the fox. All it needs is trimmed a little.