What Am I Looking For?

Captain38

Oct 12, 2012
I'm in the market for a 2011-2012 5.0.

What dealer code or options address suspension upgrades. I'm buying the car for a weekend cruiser/autocrosser in the F Stock class and want to get the best handling package offered but I'm unsure of what is available and the verbage used to describe it.

• Sponsors (?)

I would assume a brembo car is what you are looking for, unless you get Boss.

I think Boss will take it out of F stock and put it in a different class, but I would need to double check that. Mostly looking for factory spring/shock packages, bigger sway bars and upgraded brakes. All of it has to be factory optioned.

I'm not sure you guys understand what I'm asking. I can't throw any aftermarket parts on the car. I'm wanting to know what factory options or dealer codes I should be looking for when shopping for the car.

I'm in the market for a 2011-2012 5.0.

What dealer code or options address suspension upgrades. I'm buying the car for a weekend cruiser/autocrosser in the F Stock class and want to get the best handling package offered but I'm unsure of what is available and the verbage used to describe it.

There is a Boss 302 listed for sale in these VERY forums! Its been modified a little but the seller has all the original parts. Look in the S197 classifieds. Damned thing is practically new.