What are good books to read??

super302

I'd do anything for free Bapples
May 29, 2004
Davenport, IA
For some reason i started reading like 2 weeks ago, i recently finished "Angels and Demons" and "Da Vinci Code", both by Dan Brown, both AWESOME books (couldn't put them down)
today i started Charles Dicken's "Oliver Twist"....more like oliver twit :notnice: I can't seem to get into it, very hard to read :shrug:

any one have some good recommendations :flag:

BTW-i read Rodney Dangerfields and George Carlins most recent books too :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

"One flew over the cookoo's nest" is one I really liked, as well as "le club dumas" (made into a movie also w/ johnny depp).

As for classics, I know it's a really long read and pretty old, but moby dick was a really good book. Also 1984 by George Orwell. And Shakespeare's "measure for measure" really opened my eyes but if you don't know the bible or christianity you might be lost. He metaphors are really too deep for our culture now and you might get bored with it.

That should keep you busy for a while.
Scott

Haynes or Chiltons are good reading.

Otherwise, I hear that Digital Fortress is good too (Dan Brown). I haven't read that one. But I recently finished Deception Point, which was kind of a let down after DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons.