what are these flo-fit seats worth??

cantbuytime

Jan 26, 2010
Ok, i bought my 5.0 a few months ago and i finally got her home after a long stay at the trans shop.. Car has alot of visual mods but these new Flo-Fit seats really stand out. They are brand new.. i personally really really like them but I want black leather and didnt see recovering these seats as an option...

So what are these seats worth?? I really want a new top end and i am hoping these seats are gonna help me with that budget...
Picture005.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Someone was trying to sell a non-matched set here for $600 a while back. I found that post using the search feature. http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/788387-flofit-seats.html

I can't really locate anything for sale currently to get an idea of what they would possibly sell for. Most everything I am coming across with that particular seat is a couple years old at least and they all seem to be dark charcoal gray as opposed to tan or whatever you call the color of yours. But, the old posts (on various forums) I found range from about $500 to $900 for a set. Note that most of those old posts do not indicate a ton of interest as most of them are just a single post with no follow-up posts at all. I did locat a guy selling a set for $600

If they were truly the Saleen seats, with the mesh up top, and the fancy red piping along the inside edge of the bolster, then you would have a little pile of gold there, as they are in incredible shape. But, they seem to be slightly different from the Saleen seats that are going for like 2 grand a piece.