What Battery Do You Have...Looking at the Optima!

• Sponsors (?)

GTPhreak said:
couldnt get the first one to fit? it was a tight fit but i was able to get the original cable to reach the battery
The first one fit..BARELY!

The second one is a full inch taller. That positive connector that was on there was all beat up anyway...In the long-run, this is better and you can see it looks nicer. I wanted those plat. terminals with the plastic things, but theyre like $25 each :bs:

viperos said:
hey RC, wanna take a picture of that black plastic cover on the radiator? the silver mustang thing... never noticed that before... looks :nice: !!
You must have been on vacation.

I had posted the "progress" of the letter painting and even put a poll with which decal everyone liked..

I have one good pic (at an angle) right now, so Ill put that. When I take a pic of the thing straight on you cant see the reflectiveness of it.
RC

83589994StangZ.jpg

331 cobra said:
I have owned a blue top for several years. I'm going to trunk mount it in my cobra, so I have not tried it in a mustang yet, but it worked well in two other cars, and it also had enough juice to jump start a car after sitting for 9 months without any charging.

They are damn good batteries and well worth the price. The blue top is not a deep cycle, it just has more CCA's and it was the same price as a red top. I just wish I new where to get one for $60 like svt5150.

Cool, thanks.. (now I gotta go lookup deep-cycle) RC, I gave up when I hit your initial wire length problem now I'm just takin' it out to the back.. your engine bay looks sweet !!!!!