What big brake kit should I get?

I have the Baer Track/Touring.Drilled/slotted/powder coated calipers. I like the look & get a lot of compliments. They STOP when needed. Please note:The parking brake does not hold. And your GT spare won't fit. You'll need a 17x4(Cobra mini spare)

• Sponsors (?)

xseler8 said:
I have the Baer Track/Touring.Drilled/slotted/powder coated calipers. I like the look & get a lot of compliments. They STOP when needed. Please note:The parking brake does not hold. And your GT spare won't fit. You'll need a 17x4(Cobra mini spare)

what size rear slicks/rims do you need with that setup?

98stangv8 said:
what size rear slicks/rims do you need with that setup?

I think for the baer kit you need to have at least 17's

So I should probably just buy 4 rotors, and the two bullit calipers for up front.. and then paint my back calipers red to match? Thats probably the cheapest way to get the big brake look without a ton of money I suppose?

i stuck with black for caliper colour. the cobra r brembos come in black and the rears i just ordered mach 1/04 cobra rear calipers. the braking with the cobra r brakes are substantially better than any cobra or 2 piston baer kit. you just need to explain the bleeding procedure to brake techs since there are 2 bleeder screws on each front caliper.

the rears are vented i think. i ordered the corba r fronts with plain face rotors, and the cobra conversion kit for the rear with black calipers. i just called them and told them what i needed. the final price was around $1200 with shipping. the only downside was that it took about a week to get everything.