What cat-back for turbo?

I was originally going to hook my Spintech Pro streets up for my turbo's exhaust, which was the mufflers I used when it was all motor. However after I got it done I fired it up and drove it a bit open downpipe and I can honestly it sounds good. It's hard to believe I know because I thought it would be very muddy and truckish. Not so and I am a very anti truck/SLP crap sounding exhaust person. It sounds very mean at idle and has a very surpringsly clean tone driving. I am however going to put a 3 ft. section of straight pipe and a turndown on it just so it empties further back in the car (right at the back of the door approximately).

So I can't speak for the way spintech would sound. The dynomax bullitt is the universally popular turbo muffler and seems to make people pretty happy. My buddy runs bassani with his turbo and it sounds good, but is pretty quiet.

• Sponsors (?)

1. The turbo will take away the Mustang sound. I thought I already made this point... :Zip2:

2. With a turbo you do NOT want a chambered muffler. You want a straight through muffler

3. Bassani mufflers do NOT have a chamber in them. They are 100% straight through. Call them and argue your fact with them.

Here is a video of my turbo SN95...where is yours?

YouTube - CAMMED Turbo 5.0

It was my understanding that bassani mufflers looked like this....

View attachment 243423

Yep its back from the dead! lol